Add to basket or enquire
Whether you’re new to the art of massage, or a professional therapist looking to enhance your range of treatments, this Hot Stone Massage Masterclass is perfect for you! From the equipment you’ll need, to delivering the most relaxing massage strokes, this course will teach you everything you need to know about hot stones massage.
- 2.5 hours of video lectures including step-by-step tutorials on incredible massage sequences.
- Learn everything about the hot stones and equipment you’ll need.
- Discover acupressure and forearm techniques that are sure to give your clients an amazing relaxing experience.
- Put it all together and learn how to give an unbelievable full body hot stones massage!
- Be taught by an expert massage therapist who owns their own luxury spa.
- Expert tips for successfully running and marketing a spa or massage clinic.
From his own experience, Mark knows that it is not enough to just learn about the stones themselves. So he goes beyond other courses, and guides you through the best methods for massaging with the hands and forearms. With your newly perfected hot stones massage techniques and Mark’s tips for setting up a successful business, this masterclass will help you become an expert in relaxation!
Mark Perren-Jones is a highly regarded Remedial massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. He is also the owner of the award-winning Isla Verde Spa. He has more than 20 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world and throughout his career, he has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive area. It has also been the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in this area on Tripadvisor for 2 years.
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage and learn the secrets to great massages but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
This course is accredited by the Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
Once you have completed the course, you can head over to the CTAA website and (for a small fee) become a member.
Getting Started on the Right Path!
- Getting Started
Equipment and Set Up
- Massage Tables - The 4 Most Important Factors
- A few Things Regarding Equipment
- The Set Up
- One factor that makes a HUGE Difference!
- It's all in the Timing!
- Handout - Contraindications of Massage
- What We Avoid and Why
- Do No Harm
- The Perfect Person for Feedback
- Why Most Massage Therapists Don't Last
- Practice Makes Perfect!
- 2 Final Points
- Putting it all Together-The Checklist
- Handout - Client Information Sheet
The Massage Strokes
- Soft Hands
- Scissors Stroke
- General stroke
- Acupressure Technique
Full Body Massage
- Starting the Massage
- Back of Legs
- Arms other Side
Hot Stones Massage Sequence
- Full Hot Stones Massage Sequence Part 1
- Full Hot Stones Massage Sequence Part 2
- Full Hot Stones Massage Sequence Part 3
- Handout - Isla Verde Spa Massage Sequence - Instructions
- Congratulations! You Did It!
- Part 1 - Introduction and Massage Tips
- Part 2 - The Massage Strokes
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in learning the art of hot stones massage
- People who want to learn the best massage techniques and perfectly deliver a relaxing hot stones experience.
- Ambitious massage therapists who want to know the secrets to running a successful spa or massage clinic.
This course has no prerequisites
Become a Hot Stone Masseuse
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Nicola Mousley asked:
I am a nurse but am considering a career in massage. Is this course something that would be suitable. Time constraints prevent me from going to school
HI Nicola, Yes, this course definitely sounds suitable for you. It will teach you all of the basics for Hot Stone Massage. You can complete the course from your home & will have unlimited access to it, so can go at your own pace. I hope this helpThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What can I follow for course?
Hi Andrei, Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in OfCourse! All of our courses are delivered online via video lectures, handouts and interactive assessments and can be viewed on any device. You would also have unlimited lifetime access to the content, so you can go at your own pace and refer back to the course when needed. You can also ask questions and start discussions in the forum, with both the teacher and fellow students. Hope this helps! TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.