Institute of Beauty and Makeup
Add to basket or enquire
The Massage Business Guide is the ultimate training program for massage therapists looking to start their own massage service and grow a solid base of clients in a short space of time. It covers everything you need to know to set up your business from start to finish, from designing a website and blog, to client communication best practices.
You will not only learn how to promote your business, but you will also learn the different ways to make money in the massage industry and set up your home for client treatments. Furthermore, you’ll deepen your understanding of the different types of massage and their benefits.
Learn from experienced professionals with years of experience behind them, and enrol today to earn a formal, industry-recognised qualification. There are no specific requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Key Learning Points of Massage Course To Start Own Business In 30 Days:
- Learn how to set up a massage business, market your business and grow your clients in no time!
- Deepen your understanding of the role of the massage therapist and career path of a massage therapist
- Know how to communicate effectively with clients, make them feel comfortable, and greet them over the phone and in person
- Discover the different ways to make money in the massage industry
- Get started in setting up a massage business from home, with tips from the experts
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the different types of massage and their benefits
- Understand the contraindications of massage therapy and how to conduct a client assessment
- Learn how to set up your business website and create a business blog
***Special Early Black Friday Deal: Get a FREE PDF Certificate and an Exclusive Downloadable resource on “Makeup on the Go with Massage Course To Start Own Business In 30 Days course***
Why iBeauty is Your Best Choice
Key Features of Massage Course To Start Own Business In 30 Days:
- Immersive course materials (i.e. videos, presentations and explanatory figures.)
- Comprehensive course design
- On-demand learning support 24/7
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- Instant certification on course completion
- CPD accreditation
- Course content developed by “Industry Experts/Professionals”
- Makeup On the Go - download
Our comprehensive Massage Course To Start Own Business In 30 Days is designed to give our learners the best possible learning experience. We’ve broken up our Massage Course To Start Own Business In 30 Days course into 66 bite sized modules. To achieve certifiable skills there is no better place than iBeauty.
**** Course Curriculum****
**Massage Course To Start Own Business In 30 Days**
- It’s time to look at why we need a new mindset as massage therapists
- So what do we need to do differently when treating our clients?
- But what about my relaxation clients?
- The 30 Day Challenge
Let's get these steps done first to generate more clients immediately
- The first steps to success!
- Step 1 : Your business cards are virtually useless-until now!
- Step 2 : Doing this one thing will work wonders! Just watch and see
- Step 3 : Another free thing that generated our spa a ton of work
- Step 5: Free images that you can use.
- Step 6 : Bookmark this site, you never know when you will need them
- Let’s check that you have done all of the steps.
What Business set up is right for you? The pros and cons of each
- The different options to earn money in the massage industry
- Maybe you want to work for somebody?
- Now it’s time to get serious!
- The cheapest option to start working for yourself
- Working from home. Yes, you can.
- Sharing space or renting a room, Multi modality businesses
- Corporate massage
- Why stop at just one method?
- Own your own business
- Buying someone existing business
- Make sure that you do a cost analysis
- You need to ask yourself these questions to see what would fit you best
Your new way of treating your clients.
- Learn all of these things to become very successful
- The Key to answering the phone successfully
- Greeting the new client
- The intake form
- The assessment
- An example of the evaluation with a client
- A closer look at the app and how it can help you
- The next step-your findings
- You will also give them aftercare advice to help them more.
- Using a tennis ball to help with muscle pain and trigger points
- Advice on texting-text neck.
- Start recommending this ‘miracle cure!’
- The importance of the email after the treatment
- This is key to your client’s education, appreciation and your income
- Set yourself apart from other therapists by doing this.
- What to do when they come back for their second massage therapy session
- An example of how that would sound
- How to schedule if the person is still in a lot of pain
- You are moving better today
- What to do after they have finished their 6 treatments
- Let’s summarize the key aspects on treating the client
- What if they say no thanks? I will call you
- Hone your skills
What else you need to be doing correctly
- Make sure that you also do these things correctly as well
- The posture app is your best marketing tool
- Conducting yourself professionally outside the clinic
- The Keys to a successful voicemail message
- Making the next step on from the voicemail to make even more money
- Here are ways to easily increase your revenue per client
- Starting a website and a blog
- What to wear as a massage professional
- The name of your place is really important as well.
- The keys to success on youtube
- Mobile phone -do’s and don’ts
- The reason to start your client face down
- This little thing can also make a big difference
- Using heat to your advantage.
- Be educated and lets stop saying this because it simply isn’t true.
- Being educated about when to use ice or heat
- The business side of the business
- Adding the reviews to your promotions
- Don’t bombard your VIP list
To obtain the course completion certificate, you have to attend an assessment exam at the end of the course. This is an automated, instant MCQ exam which tests knowledge you achieved through your learning. First retake is on the house, if you need, as a promotional offer!!!
Our Massage Course To Start Own Business In 30 Days course is fully accredited. Rest assured with our accredited courses, because we strive to provide up-to-date skills and knowledge to help you become more competent and effective in your field of interest.
Through our accredited courses, you can show your commitment towards improving skills and professional development. The certifications we provide will improve your job prospects, and enhance your career outcomes. Upon successful completion of your course, you can claim (Claim Your Certificate) a FREE PDF certificate (Special Black Friday Deal) and a printed hard copy for only £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for anyone interested in creating a successful massage business. We believe massage therapists that want to increase their amount of business stand to benefit most from this course. The course is a reliable solution for people that would like to change careers and start doing massage for a living.
Massage Course To Start Own Business In 30 Days course is a standalone program requiring no previous knowledge of the topic. All you need is a device and an Internet connection to start learning with iBeauty.
Once you have completed this Massage Success Blueprint – The Keys To A Successful Business course, you will have a comprehensive understanding message business model. You’ll be able to showcase massage skills you already have to run your own business or manage an already existing business more efficiently.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.