Add to basket or enquire
Massage : Facial Massage & Facial Treatment
There is a rising recognition of massage as a relaxing technique, which is also one of the reasons for the increased need for massage therapists. If you want to improve your abilities and develop your skill set for the relevant industry, this course is here for you.
Statistics predict that work prospects in the Facial Massage and spa sector would likely increase by 18 to 26 per cent between 2020 and 2023.
You may take your talents to new heights whether you're a novice trying to learn about Facial Massage methods or trying to set up your own business. You will learn about reflexology, aromatherapy and more via online lessons provided by experts and professionals.
This Facial Massage Bundle consists of the following career-oriented courses:
- ➥ Course 01: Massage Therapy
- ➥ Course 02: Facial Massage: Skin Diseases & Facial Treatment
- ➥ Course 03: Ayurveda and Herbal Diploma
- ➥ Course 04: Training on Professional Massage or Bodywork Business
**Free Gifts with Facial Massage bundle**
- ➽ Course 01: Time Management
- ➽ Course 02: Decision Making and Critical Thinking
Key Features of the Facial Massage Course :
- CPD Accredited Facial Massage course
- X Instant e-certificate available with Facial Massage bundle
- Fully online, interactive Facial Massage course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced Facial Massage course using smart devices, from anywhere in the world
Facial Massage Course Curriculum
- Module 01: Cell Anatomy & Structure
- Module 02: Skin conditions and types
- Module 03: Skin Diseases and Disorders Part 1
- Module 04: Skin Diseases and Disorders Part 2
- Module 05: Bones of the Head, Neck and Chest
- Module 06: Blood Circulation of the Head and Neck
- Module 07: All About Facial Treatment
- Module 08: The Facial Routine
--------5 More Premium Courses--------
Who is this course for?
This Facial Massage Course does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience.
There is no formal qualification needed for this Facial Massage course.
Employers in the health and care industry want specific characteristics in their workers. This bundle course will boost the value of your CV, allowing you to consider a variety of job opportunities, including —
- Facial Massage therapist.
- Spa Therapist.
The average salary of these professions is £15,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £8
Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.