Add to basket or enquire
What is Verbal Communication?
Here’s a question – to what extent does the way an individual speaks define who they are in your eyes? How many immediate and extensive judgments do you make based solely on verbal communication? More importantly, what is your own approach to verbal communication telling others about you? Making assessments and judgements based on verbal communication is both natural and inevitable. This in turn means that if you want your own verbal communication skills to paint a positive picture, a proactive approach is required. Which is a process that begins with considering your current strengths and weaknesses, before moving onto the development of stronger and more confident verbal communication skills for life.
This inspiring tutorial has been designed for anyone with an interest in becoming a more confident and capable verbal communicator. Discover how being yourself and sounding your best are strongly linked, along with the concept of the service image and how to plan the ideal answer ahead of time. Learn how to flourish with complete confidence in every verbal exchange you take part in.
- Explore verbal communication techniques
- Being Yourself and Sounding Your Best
- A Service Image
- To Serve and Delight
- Planning the Ideal Answer
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
- Business managers and entrepreneurs with desire to improve their abilities
- People working in PR, advertising and sales departments
- Anyone considering to start their own business
- Individuals looking to enhance their CVs
- Existing marketing professionals looking to develop their CPD
- *Note: This is an independent unit not a complete course so does not equalize to a course. This will give you 10 CPD points to add on your CV. At the end of the unit, you can claim CPD Accredited unit by paying £35 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.