Add to basket or enquire
- 3 hrs of videos on 40+ psychological tricks to boost your business!
- Learn pricing strategies that best target your audience.
- Get advice which has been scientifically proven by Neuromarketing research to WORK!
- Discover the most appealing way to do everything from choosing the right price, displaying it most effectively and adding surcharges.
- A PDF guide for you to use in your business.
- Access to a FREE Psychology E-Book!
Boost your revenue with this course in Neuromarketing and Price Psychology! You will discover tricks to pricing that are scientifically proven to increase the likelihood that customers will buy your product. Whether you sell clothes or provide professional services, find out how Neuromarketing can improve your pricing strategies and enhance your business!
Andrew has a PhD in Social Psychology, with expertise in the domain of attitudes and persuasion. He has published papers on the subject in top journals, so is the perfect person to teach you how psychological findings in the field of Neuromarketing can be used to persuade customers into purchasing!
You will learn how to apply many simple psychological effects to dramatically raise your sales and revenue. You’ll gain understanding such as when to use .99p or a round price, and whether you should display discounts to the left or right of the original value. You’ll also find ways to frame and contextualise prices that appeal most to your specific target market. All this will help launch your business to success!
Who is this course for?
- New entrepreneurs looking for advice from Price Psychologists on the best pricing strategies.
- Business people wanting to boost their revenue by making their prices more appealing to customers.
- Anyone with an interest in human behaviour.
This course has no prerequisites
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.