Excel with Business
Learn how to get the clicks and traffic your work deserves by perfecting the art of Copywriting and Digital Marketing.
Stand out with amazing copy that is noticed, sells and is relevant to your audience whether on Facebook, Twitter, Emails or a Webpage with this brand-new bundle!
The courses this bundle will cover:
- How to think like a copywriter by focussing on your audience
- About getting the right headline and the Ogilvy acid test
- How to write copy that converts to sales
- About refining and honing your copy
- The most powerful words in the English language
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
- How to predict your reader’s response with Reader Response Models
- Style and structure to serve your purpose
- The Pyramid Principle for planning and writing effectively
- Ways to achieve a state of “flow” in your writing
- How keep readers engaged and avoid “cognitive cost”
- Use readability statistics to improve your writing quality reliably
- How to avoid common punctuation and grammar pitfalls
- Techniques for selecting the most impactful words
- How to edit your work and get the most from feedback
- Why you should be on Facebook as a business.
- Who is on Facebook and how to determine your audience size.
- Where people are mentally when on Facebook, and what that means for you.
- When to take Facebook marketing action.
- What type of content to create.
- How to create an effective Twitter marketing strategy
- How to create a Twitter account for business
- How to set up a professional business profile
- How to build a relevant audience and how to properly engage with your followers
- How to use the correct terminology and etiquette when tweeting
- How to use third party tools to increase effectiveness
- Real life Twitter case studies from successful businesses
- How to install and set up a WordPress website from scratch
- How to host a website, picking a domain and a hosting service
- About organising, designing and how to structure your website
- About essential WordPress plugins. How they work and what the benefits of using them are
- The basics of managing SEO, social media, user comments, web analytics, forms and e-commerce
- About keeping your website up-to-date and maintained
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – most of our Business Courses are also CPD Accredited.
Who is this course for?
Intermediate - Advanced
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there any additional costs for this course?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, No to worry! There will not a hidden fee for this course. you just have to pay reed for the course. Once this done we will send you instructions on how to access your course. If you have further questions, Please let us know. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many hours is this course please?
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us. It stated it will be 41 hours However this is just a time estimation in which you can complete the course. Please note you will have 12 months to complete the course from the day of redemption. Let us know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.