Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Business Marketing Course - Level 4 Diploma in Marketing (Endorsed by awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
This is an Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Marketing Students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from awarding organisation.
Level 4 Diploma in Marketing is the most effective course for starting your career as a marketing specialist. Inspire London College’s Business Marketing Course has been developed carefully to provide the candidates the best theoretical knowledge about the marketing discipline. The course starts from the very basic concepts and theories of marketing and introduces the learners with different aspects of Business marketing, market segmentation, targeting and marketing mix. The aim of the course is to develop the professional marketing specialists who are able to contribute effectively in marketing processes of the organizations.
The course also targets individual learners who want to change their profession and want to establish a promising career in marketing. This course offers a comprehensive theoretical as well as the practical approach for understanding the marketing in today’s business environment.
Distance Learning with Inspire London College :
Inspire London College’s team of friendly course advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance.
After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle.
Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
Course Benefits of Level 4 Diploma in Marketing
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our Moodle VLE 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course via email
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate.
Learning Objectives of the Level 4 Diploma in Marketing
After taking this course the learners will be able to;
- Understand the marketing theories and concepts
- Understand the different type of marketing environments
- Develop effective marketing mix strategies
Level 4 Diploma in Marketing is 90 credits endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Marketing learner must have to achieve a minimum of 9 units with 90 Credits.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- The Marketing Environment
- Marketing Research
- Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Product Development and Pricing Strategies
- Promotion and Distribution
- Marketing Planning and Implementation
- Brand Development
- After reading the course material, the learner will have to attempt an assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. During the completion of the assignment, learner can get unlimited support from online tutor via email.
- Learner's assignment(s) will be assessed by Inspire London College’s assessor(s) & IV’s. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded as ‘Pass’.
- If there is further evidence required, it will be graded as ‘referred’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from awarding organisation or Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College.
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format) = £30
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (Hardcopy) = £50 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
The course Level 4 Diploma in Marketing targets the marketing professionals who are seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge level for getting a new and better position in the firms from basic.
The passionate learners who want to establish promising careers in marketing can also take this course.
There is no formal entry requirement for Marketing course Level 4 Diploma in Marketing. Learners pursuing to enrol for this course should meet the following conditions.
- Be age 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online, i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
After taking this course Level 4 Diploma in Marketing the candidates will be able to carry out marketing activities and they can pursue different careers such as:
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Community Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.