Marketing (4 Course Bundle) - CPD & IAO Accredited
Marketing skills can be acquired through training and experience where we will provide you with the skills you will need in marketing without the hassle of going through the process of traditional education. We will not only provide you with the basics in Marketing, but we will also provide you with the different types of marketing that are popular nowadays. These types are (1) Digital Marketing; (2) Social Media Marketing; and (3) Viral Marketing. You will also learn how to create marketing goals and strategies suited for your business. You will not regret if you avail this marketing bundle course.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What is Marketing
- Module Three – Common Marketing Types (I)
- Module Four – Common Marketing Types (II)
- Module Five – The Marketing Mix
- Module Six – Communicating the Right Way
- Module Seven – Customer Communications
- Module Eight – Marketing Goals
- Module Nine – The Marketing Funnel
- Module Ten – Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Module Eleven – Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Level 3 Diploma in Marketing- Activities
- Sales and Marketing
- How Internet Marketing Works
- How To Make Money With Internet Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Competition in Internet Marketing
- Researching in Internet Marketing
- Desperate Niches
- Profitable Niches
- What is Traffic?
- Traffic vs. Relevance
- Article Marketing
- Paid forms of Traffic – 1
- Paid forms of Traffic – 2
- Keywords in SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- Search Engine Optimization 2
- Best SEO Practice
- Blogs – WordPress
- Blogs – WordPress II
- Email Marketing I
- Email Marketing II
- Internet Marketing Strategy I
- Your own website vs free options online I
- Your own website vs free options online II
Social Media Marketing
- Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business
- Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan
- Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works
- Tweet Your Way to Online Prominence
- Build Your Network with LinkedIn
- Captivate Your Audience with YouTube
- ELEMENTS OF VIRAL MARKETING
- VIRAL MARKETING CASE STUDY: HOTMAIL
- FORMS OF VIRAL ADVERTISING
- ADVANTAGES OF VIRAL MARKETING
- THE FUTURE OF VIRAL MARKETING
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- Marketing professionals or business owners who want to learn more about marketing.
- Anyone who needs to become an expert in the marketing area.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Marketing (4 Course Bundle) would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Development Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Promotions Staff
- Sales Specialist
- Top Executive.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.