How to Read People's Body Language?
It’s often said that the way a message is communicated matters more than the message itself. In terms of influence, interpretation and intuition, non-verbal communication can be uniquely powerful. Our body language tells those around us so much more than words ever could. Just as it allows us to gain a better understanding of what others are thinking and may not be saying. As a sales tool, body language transcends verbal communication in a number of ways. From facial expressions to voice characteristics to physical gestures and so on, body language offers a unique opportunity to read between the lines on a much deeper level.
Discover the true power and value of body language as a sales tool with this exclusive tutorial. Learn how to interpret and understand both body language and facial expressions, while studying the importance of proactive body language management. Key subtopics introduced include voice characteristics, creating relationships, monitoring posture, dressing for the occasion, shaking hands and more.
- Apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation
- Understand the nuances of body language from a range of areas including your face, hands, arms, legs, and posture
- Use mirroring and matching techniques to build rapport
- Shake hands with confidence
- Dress for success
- Understanding Body Language
- Understanding Facial Expressions
- Creating Relationships
- Voice Characteristics
- Monitoring Your Posture
- Dressing Up
- Shaking Hands
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Business managers and entrepreneurs with desire to improve their abilities
- People working in PR, advertising and sales departments
- Anyone considering to start their own business
- Individuals looking to enhance their CVs
- Existing marketing professionals looking to develop their CPD
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.