Add to basket or enquire
Marketing Consumer Behaviour
Success in a sales and marketing setting effectively comes down to one thing and one thing alone. Which is - being able to accurately identify, predict and pre-empt consumer behaviour. To fully understand the behaviour and buying habits of consumers is to stand the best possible chance of selling successfully. If you know what they want, what they expect, how they want it and who they want to provide it, you essentially have a blueprint for success. It’s then simply a case of delivering on these expectations and outperforming the competition. While it may be a deep and continuously evolving subject, rich analytical data has made consumer behaviour easier to analyse than ever before.
This inspiring tutorial has been designed for business owners, managers and anyone working in a sales or marketing setting. Study the meaning and significance of consumer behaviour, along with methods for research in consumer behaviour and the different types of consumers. Explore the various factors that influence consumer behaviour, a breakdown of the consumer buying process and how the identification of consumer buying patterns can be of limitless value in a sales and marketing setting.
- Explain the need to understand consumer behaviour
- Explore various types of consumer behaviours.
- Explain the factors that affect consumer behaviour
- Meaning of Consumer Behaviour
- Importance of Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Types of Consumers
- Factors Influencing Consumer Behaviour
- Consumer Buying Process
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Business managers and entrepreneurs with desire to improve their abilities
- People working in PR, advertising and sales departments
- Anyone considering to start their own business
- Individuals looking to enhance their CVs
- Existing marketing professionals looking to develop their CPD
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
*Note: This CPD Unit is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the unit, learner can claim CPD Accredited certificate by paying £35 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.