My Trading Skills
Add to basket or enquire
Do you know your CFDs from your spread bets? In this short course, we’ll explain what financial products are and walk you through three popular margin trading products.
What you'll learn and receive:
- What CFDs, spread bets and spot forex is
- Clear, worked example of each product type in action on a range of markets
- The difference between products and markets
- Why particular products are favoured by traders
- Online support and assistance
- Certificate of completion
How to take the course:
Click through to the course page by using the 'Enquire now' button on the right of the listing. Students will need to create an account on the My Trading Skills site to take the course.
The course is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Who is this course for?
- New traders that have practiced trading but want to learn more.
- Competent traders who wish to have a refresh
No knowledge prerequisites. Students will need to create an account on the My Trading Skills site to take the course.
This course is for individuals that want to learn how to trade for themselves.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.