Mandatory Training For Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) - 30 CPD Accredited E-Learning Courses - Skills For Health CSTF Aligned
Welcome to LearnPac’s online CSTF aligned online mandatory training for healthcare assistants. This mandatory training for healthcare assistants elearning course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in line with the current Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health care and social care providers, and the Skills for Health learning outcomes.
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course(s)
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
How am I assessed and certified for this mandatory training online course?
At the end of this mandatory e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online CSTF mandatory training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
What are the aims of this mandatory training for healthcare assistants e learning courses?
The aims of this online mandatory training course is to:
- To provide the learner with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding Skills for Health’s UK CSTF
- Provide the learner with a full understanding of the current legislation and procedures for healthcare assistants
- To provide essential training materials for agency workers in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and organisations
*This introductory CSTF candidate mandatory training for healthcare assistants course provides adequate e-learning materials as recommended by UK regulators.
What are the objectives of this mandatory training for healthcare assistants online course?
The objectives of this online CSTF mandatory training for healthcare assistants course are to:
- Provide essential training resources in a meaningful and engaging way
- Additional e-learning materials that can be used as quick references during the courses and in the workplace
- End of course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate
- FREE blended learning environment for individuals and organisations
What is covered in this CSTF mandatory training for healthcare assistants online course?
Our mandatory training package healthcare assistants and other health and social care support workers covers the following modules:
- Code of Professional Conduct for Health and Social Care Support Workers
- Key Legislation and National Guidelines
- Understanding your Role and Responsibilities
- Criminal Convictions
- Fitness to Practice
- CSTF Health and Safety and Welfare, including:
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Control of Substances Harzadous to Health (COSHH) Regulations
- Display Screen Equipment
- Risk Assessment
- Waste Management
- Bullying and Harassment
- Stress Management
- CSTF Information Governance CSTF, including:
- Caldicott Principles
- Information Security
- Data Protection
- Record Management
- Counter Fraud
- Care Planning and Record Keeping
- CSTF Conflict Resolution CSTF, including:
- Effective Communication
- Handling Violence & Aggression
- Managing Risk, Minimising Restraint
- Lone Workers
- Complaints Handling
- Consent Training
- CSTF Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Safeguarding Children Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Preventing Radicalisation Levels 1 & 2
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Mental Health Act
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control Levels 1 & 2, including:
- Blood Borne Viruses
- Exposure Prone Procedures
- Spillages and Body Fluids
- Sharps Management
- Clinical Waste Management
- Food Safety Awareness Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Fire Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling Objects Level 1
- CSTF Moving and Handling of People Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Resuscitation – Basic Life Support (BLS) Levels 1 & 2, including:
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS)
- First Response
What is the Skills for Health’ UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework. This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide, clinical and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online CSTF aligned online mandatory training for healthcare assistants was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why choose LearnPac Systems’ mandatory training for healthcare assistants CSTF e-learning courses?
The benefits of using LearnPac Systems’ online mandatory training in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- FREE CPD certificate printed on completion of e-learning course
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessments
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Skills for Health CSTF Aligned Online Mandatory Training for Healthcare Assistants.
Who is this course for?
LearnPac’s online mandatory training courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes :
- unpaid and voluntary staff working in NHS
- locum doctors
- locum allied health professionals
- agency nurses
- Healthcare assistants.
- Private hospital staff
- Healthcare professionals
- Agency workers
- Healthcare clinical staff
These awareness training courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
Access to desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
LearnPac’s online courses range from introductory modules at Level 1 to advanced and expert modules up to Level 6
Our e-learning modules count towards CPD hours for professionals in various sectors to meet mandatory and statutory requirements
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.