Mandatory Training for Healthcare Assistants | CSTF aligned | Online Training Package
Click on the right to complete your purchase for this online mandatory training for healthcare... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
This Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory training course package for HCAs covers all 26 modules required for those working in NHS & private clinical settings.
Why is this online mandatory training for healthcare assistants package important?
This online candidate mandatory training for healthcare assistant’s package was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
On completion of this online candidate mandatory training package, you will be able to:
- provide the learner with an understanding of the key legislation regarding candidate mandatory training
- provide essential mandatory training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
What is covered in this online mandatory training package?
This online CSTF aligned mandatory training package includes 26 online CPD training modules, all of these modules have been written to the UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) requirements. All modules included in this package are listed below:
- Understanding your role course
- Health and safety course
- Information governance course
- Conflict resolution course
- Handling violence and aggression course
- Lone worker course
- Complaints handling course
- Consent course
- Equality, diversity and human rights course
- Safeguarding adults levels 1, 2 and 3 course
- Safeguarding children levels 1, 2 and 3 course
- Preventing radicalisation course
- Mental capacity & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) course
- Mental Health Act course
- Mental health awareness course
- Learning disability awareness course
- Dementia awareness course
- Infection prevention and control levels 1 & 2 course
- Food safety course
- Fire safety course
- Moving and handling level 2 course
- Basic life support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) level 1 & 2 course
- Care planning and record keeping course
Each candidate mandatory training module included in this CSTF mandatory training package takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. How long you take to complete each training module depends on your previous knowledge of the subject and work experience. You can complete it in one sitting, or STOP and RESUME at a later stage. All your course progress will be saved, together with any certificates you have already earned with MHC Training Solutions.
Once you have completed all the online learning materials for each training module, you will be required to complete an online assessment. The reason for this online assessment is to test your knowledge regarding the relevant mandatory training module and regulatory requirements. You will be required to gain a pass mark of at least 80% to pass. If you fail the knowledge test, do not worry - You can revise the e-learning materials as many time as you like and retake the end of course assessment at no extra charge.
All our online courses are accredited and in line with the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards. The CPD standards require a robust process of content development, peer review and compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements. Once you have successfully completed the knowledge test, you will be sent a CPD certificate (you can download or print out), which can be used across the UK.
Payment and additional information
Once you have purchased your candidate mandatory training package, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your online training course(s).
Why choose MHC Training Solutions as your elearning provider?
MHC Training Solutions is a leading provider of accredited mandatory training courses including health and safety courses, healthcare training courses, health and social care training courses, home care training, online training courses, management courses and clinical skills workshops among many others.
National Skills Academy (Health) National Delivery Partner
We are a National Skills Academy for Health National Delivery Partner and also have a range of Qualifications and Credit Framework courses in collaboration with various awarding bodies.
Health care and social care training experts
All our online training courses are written in line with established CPD Standards and comply with the requirements of all Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated organisations, including:
- NHS Trusts;
- Clinical commissioning groups (CCGs);
- GP practices; private hospitals and other healthcare providers;
- nursing and residential care homes;
- community based adult social care provider;
- hospices and other community based settings;
- recruitment agencies and locum agencies supplying staff to the NHS and the private sector
Legislative and regulatory framework
All our healthcare and social care courses are compliant with the relevant regulatory and legislative frameworks, including:
- Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF);
- Skills for Care’s Care Certificate;
- CQC’s Common Induction Standards;
- Resuscitation Council (UK) Guidelines;
- National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines;
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and many other regulatory organisations’ recommendations for employers and employees
E-learning for health care & social care organisations
- Are you looking to buy multiple CPD online training courses?
- Or perhaps explore the benefits of online learning, blended learning and how to set up your organisational e-learning?
- Regardless of how big or small your e learning requirements are, MHC Training Solutions will help you to stay ahead with online learning.
Mandatory Training for Healthcare Assistants | CSTF aligned | Online Training Package | MHC Training Solutions
Who is this course for?
This e-learning candidate mandatory training package was designed to be completed by health and social care assistants working in NHS settings, private hospitals and community healthcare settings.
All our online courses are written for different levels depending on job role, i.e., from Level 1 to Level 6. It is recommended that learners should complete introductory modules, i.e., Level 1 modules before attempting Level 3-6 courses. Those who are new to health and social care sectors should complete introductory modules, particularly the Care Certificate. Some modules require additional practical assessments in your place of employment, for example first aid, manual handling of objects, moving and handling of people and resuscitation. These modules can be used for professional reviews and re-validation for doctors and nurses.
On completion of introductory modules, those new to health and social care sectors can proceed to complete health and social care QCF and NVQ qualifications from Level 2 up to Level 6., as well as nursing and allied health professions. Qualified health and social care professionals can use these online modules for their continuing professional development and re-validation requirements.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I am a care assistant with mandatory training for the role. What training can l do to become a HCA working in a hospital or clinic please?
Good morning Thank you for your message It is advised that you complete the patient clinical observations course, to give you the necessary skills to work in a hospital setting. This can be found by selecting 'courses' on our Reed profile Thanks MHC Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I am considering a change from teaching to HCA preferably in hospital setting. Is it necessary to be working in health care to complete the course?
Good morning Thank you for your query You do not need to be working in the industry to complete our mandatory training courses. The course will give you an overview of the requirements of a HCA in hopsital settings If you need any other clarification, please let us know Thanks MHC Solutions Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how long is the course time,and is there any certificates after all
Good morning Thank you for getting in touch This is dependent on the learners experience and their attitude towards the training course. On average, this course takes around 2 - 4 hours to complete in full. If you have any further questions, please let us know. Thanks MHC Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Nasreen Hussain asked:
In the cost of £47.99, would all the listed courses be included?
Good morning, Thank you for your enquiry Yes, everything listed in the 'what is covered in this course' section will be assigned to your learner account with us. Thanks MHC Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.