Add to basket or enquire
Mandatory Training for Health & Social Care Staff (15 Online CPD Courses) - CQC Compliant - Skills for Care Aligned E-Learning
Welcome to LearnPac Systems' online mandatory training for care assistants and care staff. These mandatory training courses for care assistants and care staff was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Care's Care Certificate, Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
How to purchase and complete your course
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and access your course
- Complete your e-learning course (approx. 45-60 minutes per module)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
Course aims and objectives
LearnPac Systems' online mandatory training care assistants and care staff elearning package helps care home staff to meet the UK statutory requirements. LearnPac Systems is committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and requirements on mandatory training program to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service requirements.
To that end, our mandatory and statutory modules care assistants and care staff are guided by the following:
- Standards set by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health's UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care support workers
- National guidance issued for locum care agencies and care recruitment agencies
What is covered in this mandatory care home training package?
Our Mandatory Training for Health & Social Care Staff e-learning package covers the following training modules:
1.Mental Capacity & DoLS
2. Fire Safety
3. Food Safety
4. First Aid
5. Duty of Care
6. Equality and Diversity
7. Work in a Person Centered Way
8. Privacy and Dignity
9. Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning disability
10.Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
11.Infection Prevention and Control
12.Mental Health Awareness
14.Health and Safety(New)
15. Medication Management(New)
You will be provided with all the individual training modules listed above. You can however choose the mandatory training modules that are most suited to your specific care environment. If you are an agency care worker, please check with your locum or care recruitment agency regarding the specific mandatory care training modules that you require to meet their compliance requirements.
On completion of each of these mandatory training care assistants and care staff, you will be required to complete an online assessment (pass mark of 80%).
If you don't pass the first, don't worry! You can take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of each of the mandatory training care assistants and care staff, you will be able to download, save and/or print a quality assured CPD certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our online mandatory training care assistants and care staff online learning courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
It is beneficial to also look at the following courses:
- The Care Certificate Training Package (Skills for Care aligned)
Why is mandatory training for care workers important?
This statutory and mandatory training care assistants and care staff e learning package covers all the legislative and regulatory requirements for care workers to work safely and efficiently, as well as minimising litigation.
Mandatory training for care assistants and care staff - meeting employers' legal obligations
LearnPac Systems' online mandatory training care assistants and care staff elearning bundle helps health and social care employers and employees alike to fulfill their legislative obligations. Our mandatory training care assistants and care staff online training modules provide the essential knowledge and understanding as required by regulatory authorities.
What is the Skills for Health’s UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK.
To minimise these challenges, The Mandatory Training Group works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework – CSTF Statutory Mandatory Training Subject Guide Version 1.3 , Skills for Health Clinical Care UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide April 2015 and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This mandatory training care assistants and care staff online training package was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why train with LearnPac Systems?
The benefits of using our accredited e-learning courses in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Over 100 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Mandatory Training for Health & Social Care Staff (15 Online CPD Courses) - CQC Compliant - UK Accredited E-Learning -
Who is this course for?
This mandatory training courses care assistants and care staff e-learning package should be completed by all health and social care support workers working in CQC regulated environments, including:
- Care Home Nursing Staff
- Care Assistants
- Support Workers
- Adult Social Care Workers
- Residential Home Staff
- Nursing Home Care Staff
- Health and Social Care Support Workers
- Agency Care Workers
- Home Carers
This online mandatory training care assistants and care staff e learning package was designed for new and experienced residential and nursing home care workers alike to meet the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulatory requirements for nursing & care homes in the UK.
To complete these mandatory training care assistants and care staff, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
Our mandatory training care assistants and care staff elearning bundles are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.