Mandatory Training Group
Add to basket or enquire
Mandatory Training For Care Assistants & Care Staff - 26 CSTF Aligned Online CPD Accredited Courses
Welcome to The Mandatory Training Group's online mandatory training for care assistants and care staff. These mandatory training courses care assistants and care staff was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Care's Care Certificate, Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
On successful completion of each of the mandatory training care assistants and care staff, you will be able to download, save and/or print a quality assured CPD certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
All of our online mandatory training care assistants and care staff online learning courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of each of these mandatory training care assistants and care staff, you will be required to complete an online assessment (pass mark of 80%).
If you don't pass the first, don't worry! You can take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Why is mandatory training for care workers important?
This statutory and mandatory training care assistants and care staff e learning package covers all the legislative and regulatory requirements for care workers to work safely and efficiently, as well as minimising litigation.
Mandatory training for care assistants and care staff - meeting employers' legal obligations
The Mandatory Training Group's online mandatory training care assistants and care staff e-learning bundle helps health and social care employers and employees alike to fulfill their legislative obligations. Our mandatory training care assistants and care staff online training modules provide the essential knowledge and understanding as required by regulatory authorities.
Course aims and objectives
The Mandatory Training Group's online mandatory training care assistants and care staff elearning package helps care home staff to meet the UK statutory requirements. The Mandatory Training Group is committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and requirements on mandatory training program to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service requirements.
To that end, our mandatory and statutory modules care assistants and care staff are guided by the following:
- Standards set by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health's UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care support workers
- National guidance issued for locum care agencies and care recruitment agencies
What is covered in this mandatory care home training package?
Our mandatory training care assistants and care staff e-learning package covers the following training modules:
- Code of Professional Conduct (in accordance with CQC and Skills for Care requirements)
- Key Legislation and National Guidelines
- Understanding your Role and Responsibilities
- Criminal Convictions
- Fitness to Practice
- CSTF Health and Safety and Welfare, including:
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Control of Substances Harzadous to Health (COSHH) Regulations
- Display Screen Equipment
- Risk Assessment
- Waste Management
- Bullying and Harassment
- Stress Management
- CSTF Information Governance CSTF, including:
- Caldicott Principles
- Information Security
- Data Protection
- Record Management
- Counter Fraud
- Care Planning and Record Keeping
- CSTF Conflict Resolution CSTF, including:
- Effective Communication
- Handling Violence & Aggression
- Managing Risk, Minimising Restraint
- Lone Workers
- Complaints Handling
- CSTF Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Safeguarding Children Levels 1 & 2
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Mental Health Act
- Mental Health Awareness
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control LevelS 1 & 2, including:
- Blood Borne Viruses
- Exposure Prone Procedures
- Spillages and Body Fluids
- Sharps Management
- Clinical Waste Management
- Food Safety Awareness Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Fire Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling Objects Level 1
- CSTF Moving and Handling of People Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Resuscitation - Basic Life Support (BLS) Levels 1 & 2, including:
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS)
- SBAR for Care Workers
- First Response Awareness
- Medication Management (Safe Handling of Medicines)
You will be provided with all the individual training modules listed above. You can however choose the mandatory training modules that are most suited to your specific care environment. If you are an agency care worker, please check with your locum or care recruitment agency regarding the specific mandatory care training modules that you require to meet their compliance requirements.
What is the Skills for Health’s UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK.To minimise these challenges, The Mandatory Training Group works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework – CSTF Statutory Mandatory Training Subject Guide Version 1.3 , Skills for Health Clinical Care UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide April 2015 and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This mandatory training care assistants and care staff online training package was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group’s online training courses?
There are benefits of choosing The Mandatory Training Group as your e-learning training provider, including:
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- Internationally recognized CPD certificates
- SCORM compliant e-Learning courses
- TIN CAN compliant e-Learning courses
- free blended learning environment for individuals and organizations to support existing training
- competitively priced online training courses
- meet UK compliance requirements
- immediate access to online learning materials
- minimize travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training
- minimize hours and days spent away in classroom training
- download or print CPD certificates on completion
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Mandatory Training For Care Assistants & Care Staff - 26 CSTF Aligned Online CPD Accredited Courses
Who is this course for?
Who is this online mandatory care staff training package for?
This mandatory training courses for care home staff and care assistants e-learning package should be completed by all health and social care support workers working in CQC regulated environments, including:
- Care Home Nursing Staff
- Care Assistants
- Support Workers
- Adult Social Care Workers
- Residential Home Staff
- Nursing Home Care Staff
- Health and Social Care Support Workers
- Agency Care Workers
- Home Carers
This online mandatory training for care home staff and care assistants e learning package was designed for new and experienced residential and nursing home care workers alike to meet the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulatory requirements for nursing & care homes in the UK.
To complete these mandatory training care assistants and care staff, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
Our mandatory training care assistants and care staff e-learning bundles are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello Could you please tell me,how many certificates its possible to gain on completion of this course. Many thanks.
Good afternoon Mark Many thanks for your message Please note that each module will obtain its certificate so in this package you will gain 22 certificates on completion of the course Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us Kind regards MTG Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will I be able to print a Certificate at the end of each completed module or modules ?
Good afternoon Thank you for your email Our system will enable you to download and print a copy of your certificate after each successfully completed module Thanks MTG Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Julia Campbell asked:
Hi will I be able to get a job as a carer once I have taken this course?
Good afternoon Julia Many thanks for your message Please note that these are refresher courses, this is for Care Assistants & Care Staff Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us Kind regards Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.