Sound motivation and communication skills are essential to good sales management practice. Both these skills are interwoven throughout this highly interactive two day course which is an invaluable programme for Sales Managers relatively new to the managerial role.
This course is intended for Sales Managers who have gained some experience within their role, but have received little or no formal training, and would like to learn a more structured approach to managing their sales team. Delegates will be trained on methods designed to improve the performance of their sales team by successfully managing both results and activity.
By the end of this course each delegate will be able to:
- Design and use management controls
- Develop a simple manpower strategy
- Prepare for and conduct recruitment interviews
- Take responsibility for the training and development of their staff
- Understand the principles of business planning
- Measure sales performance and manage sales activity
- Design an incentive programme for individuals and the team
- Devise and manage a customer care programme
After attending this programme, you will have a sound understanding of: -
- You and your team's roles, responsibilities and relationships
- Sales planning and systems
- How to lead, manage and motivate your Team
- How to effectively coach your team
- How to make the most of one-to-ones and reviewing performance
- Managing and leading remotely
- Personal development issues for your teams
This two-day programme can also be specifically tailored for in-house training purposes. This may be of interest for more experienced Sales Managers who are looking to develop their motivational and coaching skills, or for those who feel they lack the appropriate sales tools and systems to help them stay in control. Our highly experience and skilled Sales Trainers are able to offer advice and recommendations on all manner of Sales Management issues and associated tools and products.
The trainer for this course has extensive experience in design and delivery of sales related training programmes. They have been successfully delivering training to both public and private sector organisations for over twelve years and previously held a number of senior sales positions in variety of industries.
Who is this course for?
Sales Managers who are new to the role, have been promoted, or have little or no formal training in managing a sales team will benefit from attending this programme.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.