BPP Professional Education
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
In any organisation managing the relationship with both new and existing clients is essential. In a sound business relationship, trust and confidence lead to significant business impact. Without it potential revenue could be lost. This course focuses on building and maintaining effective client relationships and includes case study exercises and an action plan.
Venue may change up to 14-days before the course start date. Enquire for dates.
At the end of this course delegates should be able to:
- Able to analyse a client portfolio to establish profitable and advocate clients to improve the bottom line of the practice
- Understand how to build and maintain the client relationship
- Know how to build rapport and trust; and become a trusted adviser
- How to improve the communication with the client via all points of contact
- Be more effective in managing expectations and difficult behaviour
- Know how to use Maister’s 3 E to establish what you are selling to clients and how to price this
Under the SRA’s new approach to continuing competence, solicitors are expected to use the Statement of Solicitor Competence to identify and address their learning and development needs. The competence statement requires the following competencies:
- A - Ethics, professionalism and judgement
- B - Technical legal practice
- C - Working with other people
- D - Managing themselves and their own work
Who is this course for?
This course will be of benefit to junior associates and trainees of a law practice.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.