This stakeholder management course is highly interactive and practical. It will enable you to analyse, plan and manage your key stakeholders to maximum effect.
Through understanding what drives stakeholder behaviour, you will learn how to adjust your communication style and influencing approach to make sure your projects come in on budget and on time. A full set of practical techniques and case studies will ensure that you always exceed the expectations of everyone involved in your project.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Analysis models and tools
- Who to influence?
- Creating your own stakeholder mapping model
What makes them tick?
- Considerations from stakeholder mapping
- Use of position, knowledge or personal power
- Identify your own preferences
- How are different types influenced?
- How to influence others
- Road map to successful influencing
- Different types of influencing strategies
- Push and pull type behaviours
- Tools, skills and behaviours of effective influencing
- Communication preferences
- Managing conversations with stakeholders
- Selecting communication methodologies to get your messages across
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
- Practical tools to identify stakeholders and plan to meet their individual needs – including creation of a stakeholder map, personally tailored to your project
- Skills to truly understand others as the foundation of an influencing strategy
- Skills and behaviours you need to manage and influence others without using direct authority in workplace environments
- Flex your communication style and approach to engage different stakeholders
Who is this course for?
Managing stakeholder expectations is a crucial part of project management, as effectively managing the needs of all interested parties is vital.
This project management course is for individuals who manage large or complex projects and have to manage stakeholder expectations at the same time. It will teach you how to manage stakeholders in a clear, effective manner.
This course can also be taken as part of our CMI Level 4 Certificate in Management. You can achieve a Level 4 Award in Management by completing a written assessment after this course. Call us to find out more.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.