College of Contract Management
This short course will train you of the principles and responsibilities imposed by law, codes of practice and other regulations appropriate to your area of practice.
Through a combination of online lectures, lecture materials and assessments, course participants will be able to understand different parties’ duty, contractual entitlements, claim opportunities, mitigation of damages and other worst scenarios, in your area of practice.
The course lectures will be conducted by Senior Contract Managers who have expertise in JCT contracts and extensive experience as general contractors.
This course will assist you with gaining your CPD hours. If you are hoping to become a chartered member of any professional institutions, you will be required records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) that you keep records of time spent accumulating CPD hours. The course carries 20 CPD hours which will count towards your Continuing Professional Development. You will be received a signed Certificate at the end of your successful assessment that includes CPD hours.
This course will provide successful following outcomes:
- Understanding procurement and tendering procedures and practice.
- Understanding and knowledge of how to evaluate PPQs and analyse ITTs.
- Understanding bid basics, time scales and resources.
- Understanding buyers and sellers perspectives and overseas implications.
- Develop the ability for quantitate and qualitative assessment, review and continual improvement.
- Knowledge in structure, impact, production, and evaluation of bid.
- Able to structure bid documentation effectively and control a structured submission.
- Able to improve your tender answers for high scoring in tender competitions.
- Able to evaluate and analyse bid requirements.
- Able to manage an effective bid and response.
Who is this course for?
Professionals working in the construction industry
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will this course give me enough knowledge to understand tendering and dealing with the contracts presented to me?
Hi Tony, Thank you for your enquiry. As a short course, the course will give you sufficient knowledge in managing projects with JCT contracts. Kind Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.