The aim of this course is to provide all managers with a basic understanding of the principles of Health and Safety Management. So if you manage at least one person other than yourself, this course is designed for you!
Duration: 45 minutes
What you will learn:
- The purpose of H&S management and its costs both human and financial.
- The UK and EU laws and obligations
- What are reasonable H&S Policies & Proceedures
- How to undertake a Risk Assessment
- How to continually monitor and improve systems
Benefits of echo3education Health & Safety for Managers course
- RoSPA Accredited
- Accelerated Learning – 45 Minutes –
- Complies with UK legislation HSE Act 1974
- Rich Media & engaging content
- Instant digital certificate on successful completion
- Complementary training record back-up from echo3
- New course – August June 2017 –
Who is this course for?
Mandatory: All managers & supervisors in small low-risk workplaces who have not received Heath and Safety training.
Recommended: Any staff who manage or supervise that have not received Health and Safety training
Ideal for everyone seeking to or managing others in the UK
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.