Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
We have so many interactions in the run of a day, it’s reasonable to expect that some of them are going to be difficult. Whether these are conversations that you have in person, or you manage a virtual team and need to speak with someone in another city, there are things that you can do to make these conversations go smoothly. This one-day workshop will give you the tools to manage difficult conversations and get the best results possible out of them.
FREE Self Study Guide in PDF format to accompany the course and enable you to refer back to the content in the future.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to define their frame of reference
- How to establish a positive intent and a desired outcome
- Good communication skills
- How to draft a script for a difficult conversation
- Use specific steps to carry out a difficult conversation
- How to access additional resources as required
- How to maintain safety in a conversation
What Topics are Covered?
- Choosing to have the conversation
- Toolkit for successful conversations
- Choosing the time and place
- Framework for difficult conversations
- Conversation template
- Staying safe
- Role play practice
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how long is the course
Hi - the course is approx 1-2 hours long - although it may take some people longer i.e 3 hours - it comes with a quick reference guide and a self-study guide that learners can refer to when doing the course and also after the course. You can also download an end of course certificate once they have completed the course. If you did want to explore an interactive live virtual session, we run cost effective solutions if you call us at Churchill Square Consulting.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.