Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This Managing Difficult And Demanding Customers course gives front-line personnel the skills to react calmly and positively with difficult customers. It offers an understanding of the causes of difficult behaviours and effective techniques to diffuse them. Delegates will learn how to distance themselves from any personal remarks and respond professionally without entering into arguments. Please note: this course covers verbal aggression only – not physical aggression or violence.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Different communication channels and their effect
- Engaging the ‘professional brain’ instead of the emotional, reactive brain
- Managing difficult situations using a variety of frameworks
- Learning how to say ‘no’ when you can’t say ‘yes’
- How to give unwelcome news
- How to handle criticism, put-downs, arrogance, persistence or patronising behaviours
- Professional guidelines for handling extreme and unacceptable behaviours
By attending this course you will gain:
- a greater understanding of what causes customers to be demanding or difficult
- the personal skills to stop taking things personally or becoming emotional
- recognition of the best way to manage your responses, engaging “the professional brain”
- strategies for handling different types of difficult situations
- an ability to stand your ground when unable to say “yes”
- confidence and guidelines for dealing with unacceptable behaviour
Who is this course for?
Our Managing Difficult And Demanding Customers course is for anyone who has to maintain professional customer service when dealing with difficult customers, either face-to-face or on the phone.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.