TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This CQI/IRCA certified PT207: Managing Customer Excellence course will provide the practical skills to identify the different types of customers and stakeholders. Gain knowledge and insight into their various types of requirements. Learn the skills required to translate these requirements to their organisation’s governance, assurance and improvement processes; therefore, delivering customer excellence. Delegates will leave the course with the capability to use customer feedback and information from the external environment to enhance and innovate their organisation’s products and services.
On completion, delegates will gain the following knowledge and skills.
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Apply a wide range of methods to establish customer/stakeholder requirements and views. Understand typical risks associated with their organisation's context and how they are addressed
- Support process owners and managers in understanding customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure customer/stakeholder requirements are well understood and can flow across the organisation.
- Ensure customer/stakeholder requirements are well understood and can flow down through the supply chain (external providers/suppliers).
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Use tools to gather insights into markets, competitors, benchmarking and customer requirements.
- Describe key tools to use in incremental, step change or transformational changes, in order to understand customer/stakeholder requirements.
- Deploy appropriate tools and methods to enable the organisation to gain knowledge of market, competition, peers, quality differentiators and benchmarking with respect to specific products/services
- Be a stakeholder advocate.
Recommended prior knowledge: FD105 Introduction to Product and Service Management
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those managing customer excellence and the development of performance measures supporting customer and stakeholder needs.
There are no prerequisites, but there is recommended prior knowledge, FD105 Introduction to Product and Service Management.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.