Add to basket or enquire
This course in managing contractors and temporary employees will guide you on how to maintain the temporary workforce of an organisation to bring out their maximum productivity and efficiency. From orienting them with the organisation, to examining the legal pitfall concerned, this course will explore all areas regarding temporary workforce to help you work with them skillfully.
This course will walk you through how to include them in the strategic plan to maximise their effectiveness, how to manage the temporary workforce, compensate them appropriately and on how to instruct them precisely to convey what is expected of them. You will also learn about the importance of communication, corporate goals and on the legal pitfalls related to temporary employees.
Professionals in the HR department will immensely benefit from this course as they are one of the primary people to deal with temporary employees. Higher level officials would also find this course worthwhile in working towards the productivity of the organisation as a whole.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
This online course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 1. Managing Contractors And Temporary Employees
Module 2. Hiring Temporary Employees
Module 3. Managing Contingent Workers
Module 4. Legal Pitfalls
Module 5. Working With Temporary Agencies
- Learn how to incorporate professionals into your strategic plan to maximise their effectiveness and that of your business
- Learn how to manage your contractors, temporary employees, and contingent workers effectively
- Understand how to provide them with an orientation of the company and a satisfactory payment plan
- Gain guidelines on providing clear goals and instructions for these staff and setting clear expectations
- Learn to follow up the corporate goals with clear communication and feedback at quality checkpoints.
- Examine the legal pitfalls concerned, and how best to work with temporary agencies.
The assessment would consist of an MCQ exam. The learners will be taking it online at the end of the course. The results would be displayed right after the submission of the completed exam, stating whether learners have qualified and would receive the certificate for the course.
All students will receive a certificate in Managing Contractors and Temporary Employees, which is accredited by IAP and CPD, upon the successful completion of the modules.
Who is this course for?
This course might be of great interest for aspiring individuals or professionals in the human resource department or in the high posts of management.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
With this certificate in your resume, you are sure to greatly impress potential employees and secure a progressive job role within the HR industry. You can also use this course to enhance your knowledge and to take your career to the next level.
- Managing Director
- Project Manager
- Strategic Planning Manager
- HR manager
- HR administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.