Global Management Academy Ltd
This course provides managers with the tools and resources to better manage customer complaints, manage difficult customers, and develop the policies and procedures to embed efficient complaints resolution and service recovery in the organization.
Market research tells us that for every customer complaint a business receives, many more customers have valid complaints they don't bother to tell you about. Research also shows that dissatisfied customers will tell more people about their experience than a happy customer. The impact a complaint has on your business is largely determined by you. If complaints are handled poorly, customers may withdraw their business and encourage others to do the same. Complaints that are handled well may help you retain existing customers and could result in new customers being referred to your business.
The content of this course includes:
- Reasons why customers complain
- Key Areas that lead to Customer Dissatisfaction
- The Importance of Complaints Resolution
- Empower Employees to resolve Complaints
- Best Practice in Complaints Resolution
- Solving Customer Problems
- The Problem Solving Method
- Working with Difficult Customers
- Working with Internal Customers
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Managing Anger
- Understanding Service Recovery
- Preventing Dissatisfaction
- Implementing Service Recovery
- Developing Complaints Policies and procedures
- Learning from Complaints
Learning with Global
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
- Continuous Tutor support throughout the course
You will have access to your course for 90 days from the date of purchase
Who is this course for?
All staff and business owners who need to develop an in depth understanding of their markets
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.