Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Expand your expertise and knowledge by taking this official exam in Managing Across The Lifecycle (MALC). This exam certificate might be of immense benefit for you in working for a range of job roles in the IT industry. This official exam will mainly assess your knowledge on the relationship between business and IT, on strategic change, risk management, organisational challenges and on how complementary services support ITIL initiatives.
With this exam certificate in your resume, interested parties could easily understand your knowledge on the ITIL concepts, core ITIL disciplines and on the best practices associated with ITIL framework. This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
- Understand the relationship between business and IT and learn how to achieve business value.
- Learn the critical success components, value, benefits and costs dynamics in management of strategic change.
- Understand risk management and organizational challenges.
- Learn activities such as leading, guiding monitoring, evaluating and communicating.
- Learn about organisational maturity, transition, structure, governance and achieving balance in relation to service operations knowledge.
- Learn how to distinguish between complementary services and how it supports ITIL initiatives.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 10 questions per paper in 120 minutes duration. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC).
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at IT Operations Manager.
- Service Level Manager
- Business Relationship Manager
- IT Supplier Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Orientation, Foundation and Practitioner course.
- Individuals involved in phases of the lifecycle and who want to acquire a deep understanding that can be applied to enhance and improve the quality of IT service delivery within an organisation.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,537)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Business Relationship Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £40,571)
- Configuration Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £37,654)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,074)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.