Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart Your Career with StudyHub During This Hiring Season and Get Special Gifts (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) Worth £190 - Enrol Now!
15 in1 New Manager Management Bundle | Internal Communications | UK Employment Law | Chairing Effective Meetings | Performance Management | Workplace Productivity & Many More Premium Courses Included
With our exclusive New Manager Management Bundle, you can boost your career and increase your employability by discovering your skills, talents, and interests. This course is meant to advance your career in the Manager industry, so you'll pave the way to your ideal employment. It offers the kind of professional training that today's employers want.
- Unlimited access to all 15 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and Student ID all included in the price
- Free Exam & 24/7 non-stop tutor support available
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited proficiency after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
By the end of this New Manager Management bundle, you’ll have improved your employability and equipped you with potential skills to keep you ahead of the pack of others. Additionally, the course will add some extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers, keeping you afloat from the competition.
The New Manager Management Bundle is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for good reason. This bundle course has been created with 15 premium courses to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
This New Manager Management Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Course 1: Manager
- Course 2: Internal Communications
- Course 3: UK Employment Law & Legal Recruitment Process
- Course 4: Sage 50 Payroll and Payroll Processing Training
- Course 5: Chairing Effective Meetings
- Course 6: Managing Online Meetings
- Course 7: Virtual Team Building & Management
- Course 8: Business Performance Management
- Course 9: Talent Management
- Course 10: Workplace Productivity Training
- Course 11: Information Management
- Course 12: Document Control
- Course 13: Workplace Confidentiality
- Course 14: MS Word Essentials - The Complete Word Course - Level 3
- Course 15: Workplace Stress Management
This New Manager Management Course, like every one of Study Hub's courses, is meticulously developed and well researched. Every one of the topics is divided into Elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
The course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our New Manager Management Course today and start learning.
Understanding Management and Leadership
- What is Leadership?
- Characteristics of Leadership
- Importance of Leadership
- Role of a Leader
- Qualities of a Leader
- Leadership and Management
- Managers vs Leaders
- Leadership Styles
- Understanding Your Comfort Zone
- And much more...
- Introduction to Leadership Theories
- Great Man Theory
- Trait Theory
- Transformational Leadership
- Components of Transformational Theory
- Advantages of Transformational Theory
- And much more...
Improving Management and Leadership Performance
- The Learning Organisation
- Five Disciplines of Learning Organisations
- Systems Thinking
- Personal Mastery
- Developing Personal Mastery
- Mental Model
- The Meaning and Importance of Groups and Teams
- Differences between Groups and Teams
- Types of Teams
- Creating Effective Teams
- What is Motivation?
- Characteristics of Motivation
- Importance of Motivation
- Motivational Theories
- Maslow's Theory of Need Hierarchy
- Two-Factor Theory
- McClelland's Theory of Needs
- Goal-Setting Theory
- Organising Daily Work
- Organising Workplace
- Organising Resources
- Organising Tools
- Cultivating Organisational Habits
- What is Talent Management?
- Benefits of Talent Management
- Talent Management Process
- Talent Management Model
- Building a Talent Management Strategy
- Performance Management
- Objectives of Performance Management
- The Benefits of Performance Management
- Performance Management Cycle
- Stages of the Performance Management Cycle
- Defining a Succession Plan
- Importance of Succession Plan
- Advantages of Succession Plan
- Characteristics of a Successful Succession Plan
- Establishing a Succession Plan
Business Process Management
- Definition of Business Process Management
- What Business Process Management is Not
- How to Create a Successful BPM
- Types of Business Process Management System
- Business Process Management Lifecycle
- Design Phase
- Modelling Phase
- Execution Phase
- Monitoring Phase
- Optimising Phase
- Benefits of Business Process Management
- Implementation of Business Process Management
- Business Process Automation (BPA) vs Business Process Management (BPM)
- Effective Listening Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Body Language in Communication
- Communication Strategies
- Benefits of Leadership Communication
- Leadership & Management: Basic Types of Negotiations
- Phases of Negotiation
- Negotiation Techniques
- Strategies for Identifying Mutual Gain
Managing Meetings and Giving Feedback
- Meeting Process Cycle
- Purpose and Function in Workgroups and Teams
- What is Change Management?
- The Change Cycle
- Human Reaction to change
- Introduction to Time Management
- Aspects of Time Management
- Prioritising the Workload
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Definition of Stress
- Meaning of Stress
- Understanding Stress
- How Stress Arises?
- Different Strategies to Manage stress
Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Goleman's Emotional Intelligence Model
- Temperate Leadership
- Definition of Conflict
- Benefits of Confrontation
- Prevention of Conflicts
Dealing with Office Politics
- New Hires
- Interacting and Influencing
- Dealing with Rumours, Gossip, and Half-truths
- Office Personalities
- What is Risk?
- Nature of Risk
- Classification of Risk
Corporate Responsibility and Ethics
- Ethical Leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR)
- Business Ethics
- Codes of Business Conduct (or Ethics)
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Following your completion of the Manager course materials, you will be able to take an assignment test to assess your knowledge. You will be able to grab the PDF certificate & transcript for free after passing the test. Original Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Who is this course for?
This New Manager Management training is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
To participate in this New Manager Management course, all you need is —
- A smart device
- A secure internet connection
- And a keen interest in Manager.
New Manager Management will provide you with a world of possibilities, including the following:
- Business Project Manager
- Operational Researcher
- Project Manager Executive
- Project assistant
- Project coordinator
- Project management support
- Project consultant
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.