Add to basket or enquire
Develop the confidence and competence in Management to become a professional Manager with this ultimate bundle Management With Recruitment course! Build up essential knowledge, skills and confidence to transition into a new career.
What you’ll get:
This bundle package features the following courses, offering an incredible learning opportunity to enter the professional world and impress your potential employers with an extensive knowledge base and top-notch skills!
- Strategic Management
- Hotel Reception & Reservation
- Supply Chain Management
- Facility Management Diploma
- Time Management
This bundle Management With Recruitment course is perfect for beginners who are new to Management and want to kickstart their career as well as those professionals who want to further climb the ladder of success and set themselves apart from other employees.
This extensive Management With Recruitment course has been designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to become a confident Manager and will give you all the knowledge & credentials that you need to excel in your new role.
If you are aspiring to start your career as a Manager or you just want to boost your knowledge and skills on Management, but don’t know where to start, then this Management With Recruitment course will set you up with the appropriate skills and expertise needed to take your professionalism to the next level.
This comprehensive Management With Recruitment course will give you all the necessary skills and a valuable insight into Management to boost your career in this field and possibilities, by getting the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need from this Management With Recruitment course. There are always new skills to learn and new knowledge to accumulate when you work as a Manager, this Management With Recruitment course will fully prepare you to embrace all of the essentials skills and knowledge in this field.
Whether you’re a beginner seeking to learn the basics of Management or a professional wanting to stand out from the crowd with a unique skill set, you’ve come to the right place! It’s time to put your passion to work and lay the groundwork for a rewarding career by enrolling in this Management With Recruitment!
This bundle Management With Recruitment course aims to equip you with the industry-best knowledge, skills, and resources in your chosen field to put your career on the fast track to success. This bundle Management With Recruitment course features 7 premium courses to transform you from an amateur into an expert Manager.
On successful completion of this comprehensive, accredited bundle Management With Recruitment course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of Strategic Management and acquire exceptional practical skills with Hotel Reception & Reservation to excel as a successful Manager in the competitive industry. This bundle Management With Recruitment course will enable you to apply your knowledge in real life and make a real difference.
What to Expect
You can expect this bundle course to:
- Set you up with the appropriate skills and expertise needed to succeed
- Fully enhance your skillset, polishing your team leading and active monitoring skills
- Equip you with a full range of the necessary skills to propel your career
- Give you a competitive edge in the crowded marketplace
Enrol today and get started on your journey to improve your career prospects with the latest skills and the power of self-belief!
Management With Recruitment Course
Why Learn with Us?
- We have taught and certified more than 50,000+ students and organisations worldwide
- We are committed to helping students start new careers or advance in their chosen career paths
- We have Award-winning Customer Support, and we’re proud of it
- We believe in you. Your success is our success
The Management With Recruitment is one of our most popular training courses and is perfect for those individuals who want to start a new career path as a Manager, as well as established professionals who want to test their existing abilities and learn the latest techniques.
This comprehensive Management With Recruitment course has been divided into 7 interactive lessons. This makes for a more stimulating and comprehensive study of all the essential areas of Management, which also means that learners will be able to absorb the knowledge in manageable and intuitive segments and retain the vital information without even realising it.
This fully inclusive Management With Recruitment course includes the following modules:
Learn how to increase your expertise in Management by taking the following modules of this popular Management With Recruitment course.
Module 01: Introduction
Module 02: What is Strategic Management?
- What is Strategic Management?
Module 03: What is a Strategy?
- What is Strategy?
Module 04: Strategy Statement Components
- Strategy Statement Components
Module 05: Strategic Management Process
- Strategic Management Process
Module 06: Components of the Process
- Components of the Process
Module 07: Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Formulation
Module 08: Types of Decisions
- Types of Decisions
Module 09: Qualities of a Strategic Leader
- Qualities of a Strategic Leader
Module 10: What is a Business Policy?
- What is Business Policy?
Module 11: Structure of the BCG Matrix
- Structure of BCG Matrix
Module 12: Factors of SWOT Analysis
- Factors of SWOT Analysis
Module 13: Porters 5 Forces Model
- Porters 5 Forces Model
**Hotel Reception & Reservation**
Module 01: Introduction
Module 02: How to Converse with Customers?
- How to Converse with Customers?
Module 03: Rules of Email Etiquette
- Rules of Email Etiquette
Module 04: Rules of Grooming and Dress Code
- Rules of Grooming and Dress Code
Module 05: Rules of Telephone Etiquette
- Rules of Telephone Etiquette
Module 06: Relationship with Customers
- Relationship with Customers
Module 07: Building Rapport with Customers
- Building Rapport with Customers
Module 08: Roles and Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities
Module 09: What is Up Selling?
- What is Up Selling?
Module 10: What is Cross-Selling?
- Identify the Steps for Selling
Module 11: Identify the Steps for Selling
- Factors Influencing Buying Decision
Negotiation Skills - Introduction
- Negotiation Skills – Introduction
What is Negotiation?
- What is Negotiation?
Basic Principles of Negotiation
- Basic Principles of Negotiation
Benefits of Negotiation
- Benefits of Negotiation
Types of Negotiation Strategies
- Types of Negotiation Strategies
Stages of Negotiation Process
- Stages of Negotiation Process
- Win-Win Negotiation
Various Styles of Negotiation
- Various Styles of Negotiation
What is BATNA?
- What is BATNA?
Developing Negotiation Skills
- Developing Negotiation Skills
The following module of the Management With Recruitment course will give the exact set of skills and information base that you’ll need to succeed in your chosen career path of Management.
Recruitment Skills - Introduction
- Recruitment Skills – Introduction
What is Recruitment?
- What is Recruitment?
Importance of Recruitment
- Importance of Recruitment
Sources of External Recruitment
- Sources of External Recruitment
Sources of Internal Recruitment
- Sources of Internal Recruitment
Various Approaches to Recruitment
- Various Approaches to Recruitment
- Recruitment Process
Factors Affecting the Process
- Factors Affecting the Process
Stages of Recruitment
- Stages of Recruitment
Explain the Selection Process
- Explain the Selection Process
Various Selection Tests
- Various Selection Tests
**Supply Chain Management**
SCM - Introduction
- SCM – Introduction
Importance of SCM
- Importance of SCM
What is Supply Chain Management
- What is Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Network Design
- Supply Chain Network Design
What is Demand Planning?
- What is Demand Planning?
Role of IT in SCM
- Role of IT in SCM
Role of Logistics in SCM
- Role of Logistics in SCM
Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
Finished Goods Supply Chain
- Finished Goods Supply Chain
What is Reverse Logistics?
- What is Reverse Logistics?
Vendor Managed Inventory
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Warehouse Management
Factors of Warehouse Efficiency
- Factors of Warehouse Efficiency
**Facility Management Diploma**
What is a Facility?
- What is a Facility?
What is Facility Management?
- What is Facility Management?
Why Facility Management?
- Why Facility Management?
Function of Facility Management
- Function of Facility Management
Principles of Facility Management
- Principles of Facility Management
Triangle of Ps
- Triangle of Ps
Key Facility Management Services
- Key Facility Management Services
Role of a Facility Manager
- Role of a Facility Manager
Types of Functions in FM
- Types of Functions in FM
Models of Facility Management
- Models of Facility Management
Start Here and Learn the Basics of Time Management
- Trailer: Why You Need this Course
- Five Attitudes to Time… and the secret to fulfilment
- How to Make Dull Activities Interesting
- Why You Cannot Manage Time
- The OATS Principle
Outcomes: Setting Great Goals and Knowing What is Important
- Why Goal-setting Works
- Set the SMARTEST Goals
- Is it Important… or is it just Urgent?
Activities: Being Able to Get Things Done
- Avoid the “To Do Tyranny”
- The OATS Principle and the Powerhouse Loop
- What to Do about To-Do items that Hang Around
- How to Remember what’s Outstanding
- How to Clear a Backlog
- Four Questions to Guide your Response to a Task
Four Questions to Guide your Response to a Task
- What are Overload and Overwhelm?
- How to Deal with a feeling of Overwhelm
- Are you an Elephant or an Octopus?
- Multi-tasking, and how to do it well… if you must!
- How to Delegate Effectively
Timing and Scheduling: How to Structure Your Day for Productivity
- How to get Really Good at Estimating
- How to Schedule your Day
- When to Schedule Activities into your Day
Certificate of Achievement from Knowledge Door
On completion of the Management With Recruitment course, you will be eligible to obtain the certificate of achievement from Knowledge Door to evidence your new skill and accomplishment, as well as your knowledge and skill set. The certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £12, or a hard copy can be sent via post at the cost of £35.
Who is this course for?
Management With Recruitment Course
This comprehensive Management With Recruitment course is ideal for anyone who is looking to improve their skills and move on to more challenging roles in this sector. Completion of the Management With Recruitment course will prove your learning potential and provide the impetus to boost their career into whatever direction they choose but gaining an up-to-date perspective of everything involving Management.
The Management With Recruitment course will provide both established professionals and relative newcomers to Management with some real advantages, earning extensive knowledge acquiring new skills which will make any candidate’s CV stand out in a crowded marketplace.
Management With Recruitment Course
There is no previous experience or specific entry requirements needed to enrol into this Management With Recruitment course, any student from any background, and of any age, can enrol into this Management With Recruitment course and learn at their own pace.
As long as you are seventeen years old, have a basic knowledge of the English language and are relatively comfortable with rudimentary IT skills, you will be eligible to enrol into this Management With Recruitment course.
This Management With Recruitment course will bring you new opportunities and new possibilities in an ever-changing job market. Gain the latest techniques, theories, knowledge and confidence that you’ll need to procure the dream job you’ve been looking for. To achieve all this and to gather more valuable credits on your CV, this course could be a critical part of your future.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.