Improve your value and contribute effectively to MoR activities within your organisation.
Only £294 (was £395) Or 3 monthly payments of £98.
Management of Risk (MoR®) is designed to help organisations increase competitive advantage and become more risk aware by managing potential problems and opportunities.
Start influencing and shaping risk management across your organisation.
- Corporate Managers – responsible for corporate governance and the organisation’s overall exposure to risk
- Programme Managers – responsible for risk relating to specific programmes
- Project Managers – responsible for managing risk in project
- Operational Managers – responsible for risks that affect the ongoing continuity of business services
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organisation
Give your career that advantage over your peers and receive 12 months full access to the following course:
- Management of Risk (MoR®) Foundation
This offer excludes the cost of exams.
When can I Start?
Online learning allows you to start anytime, even today.
Request a FREE Trial Today:
Why not try our free demos? This will give you an exact idea of how the training works.
We can also tailor the package to meet your exact training needs if needed. Our friendly Advisors can answer any questions you have and advise you on the best study path for your career needs.
How much could I earn?
Project Managers can earn up to £55,000 with related skills. (Reed Salary Checker)
Is this for me?
Please contact our Course Advisors if you are unsure as to whether the study package is suited for your current level of skills. We can tailor study packages to meet your exact study requirements and prepare you with lower level courses.
What are our students saying?
“At ITonlinelearning the course Advisors were great in helping me choose courses that would be better for me, and setting it up was quick and easy. I have passed 2 exams and will be purchasing my next course soon” - Kim Simmons
Management of Risk Foundation Online Course Curriculum includes:
- The purpose of the M_o_R® Guide
- What is Risk Management and why is it important?
- Corporate Governance and Internal Control
- Where and when should Risk Management be applied?
- Risk Specialisms
- Cabinet Office Best Practice guidance
- An overview and introduction to the structure of M_o_R®
- A brief introduction to the Principles, Approach, Processes, Embedding and Reviewing and Perspectives contained in the Management of Risk guidance
- A detailed review of the 8 principles which underpin the M_o_R® guidance
- A look at the set of documentation which support the M_o_R® approach, including the Risk Management policy, process guide, strategies and so on
- This session describes the 4 main M_o_R® processes of Identify, Assess, Plan and Implement, along with the process inputs, outputs, goals, tasks and techniques involved Embedding and Reviewing M_o_R®
- This session looks at changing organisational culture, measuring the value and how to overcome the common barriers associated with the implementation of Risk Management, along with establishing opportunities for change
- The M_o_R® guidance describes the context of Risk Management from 4 different organisational perspectives.
- These are Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational and this session looks at each in some detail
M_o_R® Health Check and Maturity Model
- M_o_R® s Health check tool, its purpose, process and framework
- An introduction to the Management of Risk maturity model, its use, composition and the benefits of
- A look at some of the risk specialisms, including the management of Business continuity, Incident and crisis, Health and safety, Security and Financial risk
M_o_R® Foundation Exam Technique
- How to approach the M_o_R® examination
M_o_R® Examination Simulator
- Featuring sample questions in the style of the M_o_R® examination and timed to assist your preparation
This APMG accredited course is offered by ILX Group (ATO) through ITonlinelearning (Affiliate).
M_o_R® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who has an interest or responsibility for the management of risk within their organisation.
There are no prerequisites to study this course.
- Corporate Manager
- Programme Manager
- Project Manager
- Operational Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.