Management of Risk (M_o_R®) is a generic framework for the management of risk across all parts of an organisation – strategic, programme, project and operational. It incorporates all the activities required to identify, assess and control the exposure to any type of risk, positive or negative, which may have an impact on the achievement of your organisation’s business objectives.
The Management of Risk (M_o_R®) Foundation provides guidance on a controlled approach to identification, assessment and control risk at strategic, programme, project and operational perspectives.
The accredited M_o_R Foundation e-learning course fully prepares you for the foundation examination. The main body of the course consists of ten sessions which cover the principles, approach, processes, embedding and reviewing and perspectives of the Management of Risk guidance. The course also looks at risk health checks, the Management of Risk maturity model and risk management specialisms. It is broken into bite-size sessions, combining leading-edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention.
The Foundation certification is an entry requirement for the Practitioner certification.
- M_o_R introduction
- M_o_R walkthrough
- M_o_R Principles
- M_o_R Approach
- M_o_R Processes
- Embedding & Reviewing M_o_R
- M_o_R Perspectives
- M_o_R Health Check & Maturity Model
- M_o_R Specialisms
- M_o_R Examination Simulator
Course access duration is 12 months.
Approximate time required to complete modules – 12 hours.
- Accredited e-learning course that meets the high standards of the accreditation body.
- Unlimited course access for 12 months.
- Tutor support is available via chat, phone and email as and when required.
- Mock exam simulator included to enable you to practise prior to the exam.
- Online proctored exam that can be taken online at your preferred time and location within 12 months of purchase.
- Nationally-recognised certification that employers expect candidates to hold.
Official Exam & Accreditation
The Accreditation body is the AXELOS.
• computer-based exam format, taken online via Online Proctoring. The Online Proctoring solution allows you to take exams online at your preferred time and location, using a webcam, microphone and a stable internet connection. Valid ID is required to take the exam.
• consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions (including 5 trial questions). Pass mark score is 35 out of 70 available (50%),
• examination duration – one hour,
• closed book examination.
There is no re-certification requirement; the M_o_R® Foundation is a lifetime certification.
Please note the exam must be taken within 12 months of purchase and all course modules need to be completed and assessments passed prior to this stage.
Who is this course for?
The Foundation certification is aimed at current and aspiring programme and project managers, project team members, business change managers, risk managers, staff and managers from other disciplines who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organisation.
You do not need any qualifications or work experience to start the M_o_R® Foundation course.
- Risk Manager
- Project Manager with the average salary of £62,000 per annum
- Programme Manager
- Business Change Manager
- Certified professionals tend to earn up to 20% more comparing to non-certified.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.