London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 3rd year of a degree.That will enable students who achieve the ATHE Level 4 and 5 Extended Diplomas in Management to progress to a BA(Hons) top-up in Business Administration and holders of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management to top up to an MBA.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 7 Diploma or MBA programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
We believe that it is essential for students to have a range of progression routes from our qualifications. For some students this will be straight into employment and a career, for others there is the opportunity for progression to a university degree.
All of these progression routes demonstrate the relevance of the learning in the ATHE qualifications and their recognised value to the qualification to universities and employers globally.
Learners must complete 6 mandatory units and a further 3 or 4 optional units to achieve this qualification.
- Leadership and Management :-15 credit
- Research Project :-10 credit
- Human Resource Management :-15 credit
- Strategic Marketing :-15
- Personal Leadership and Management Development :-10 credit
- Financial Decision Making for Managers :-10 credit
- Project Management :-15 credit
- Programme Leadership :- 10 credit
- Economics for Business :-15 credit
- Risk Management :-10 credit
- Corporate Communication Strategies :-10 credit
- Sustainable Business Strategy :-10 credit
- Strategic Planning :-15 credit
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery :-10 credit
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity :-10 credit
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement :-10 credit
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
Students who complete this qualification can progress onto an MBA programme at a university , or onto the ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and further progress onto an MBA Top-Up Programmes at a university
The Learners must possess:
- Level 5 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
- 4 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
You should take the Level 6 Diploma if you are seeking a medium level management role, have already either achieved Level 5 qualifications, completed training at this level in a related area to management or have prior, relevant experience in the workplace or want to further develop a comprehensive set of knowledge, understanding and skills relating to management.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.