Making An Impact At Meetings
- Tutor is available to students
This Making An Impact At Meetings course will teach you what it takes to make an impact at meetings. You will learn how to create a confident first impression, which will allow you to achieve credibility within the group, but also develop rapport. You will also learn about how you can use assertion to reduce resistance to your objectives.
The course will cover non-verbal communication skills, presenting your case with impact and the principles of negotiating to achieve win-win scenarios.
Delegates will leave this personal impact training course full of positive ideas that can be directly applied to make an impact at any future meetings they attend.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THE MEETING
- Set clear objectives as to what your required outcomes are – create your own “shopping list”
- Define what your priorities (core values) and preferences (peripheral tastes) are
- How to maximise impact by making a confident start – using all your communication capabilities
- Listening techniques – active listening and mirroring
- How to maximise impact by using the 3V’s of communication
PRESENTING YOUR CASE
- Structure your case to avoid irrelevance and make an impact by focusing on key organisational and individual benefits
- Make people flexible and negotiate towards mutually agreeable outcomes
- Deal with disagreement through assertive behaviours
By attending this course you will learn:
- the secrets to creating a great first impression
- knowledge of the subtleties of non-verbal communication
- presentation skills to make your point with impact
- about body language and how to use this to your advantage
Who is this course for?
This personal impact training course is designed for individuals who are struggling to stand out during meetings. It will give valuable information relating to first impressions and non-verbal communication that will allow you to make an impact at meetings and gain confidence by doing so.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.