International Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Contouring? Cat eyes? Strobing? If you’ve picked up a magazine or read a beauty blog lately, you may be overwhelmed by the latest beauty trends. There are new products, new techniques, and new looks – and you’re still trying to figure out how mascara works. We totally get it! Sure, there are tutorials available online, but it’s hard to translate those bold fashion looks for YOUR day to day use; you’ll need simple everyday makeup, and makeup for beginners.
KEY COURSE BENEFITS:
• Lifetime access – No time limits – Study at your own pace
• Internationally-recognized CPD accredited course
• Start learning straightaway from any laptop or mobile device in any country
• Immediate certificate download when you complete the course
Learn subtle application for flawless natural looks, soft day makeup, and glamorous evening styles when you want more drama. This course contains video tutorials that you can follow along with and replay, so you master the technique at your own pace. It’s perfect for the every woman who doesn’t have time to fuss over a mirror, but still wants to look and feel beautiful!
Module 1: Natural Beauty and Healthy Glow
- Cleansing, Exfoliating, and Toning the Skin
- Identifying Your Skin Type
- DIY Skincare Treatments
- Ageless Skin (mature 50+)
- Ageless Skin (middle-aged 35-50)
- Ageless Skin (adulthood 25-35)
- Getting the Perfect Eyebrow Shape – video tutorial
- Eyebrow Hair Removal
- Defining the Brows with Makeup
Module 2: The “No Makeup” Look
- Learn Your Makeup Terms
- Priming the Skin
- Foundation Types and Textures
- Choosing Foundation to Suit Skin Tone – video tutorial
- Correctors and Concealers – video tutorial
- Setting with Bronzer
- Nude Makeup
Module 3: Soft Makeup for Daytime and Work
- Finding YOUR Best Color Palette
- Applying Eye Makeup for Every Eye Shape
- Eye Makeup Application – video tutorial
- Eyeliner and Mascara
- How to Apply Eyeliner – video tutorial
- Choosing Lipstick
- Lip Makeup - video tutorial
- Makeup for Daytime
- Daytime Looks – video tutorial
Module 4: Get glam! Evening Makeup
- Prepping Skin for Long-Lasting Makeup
- Easy Contouring Technique – video tutorial
- Highlighters –Cream or Powder? – video tutorial
- Makeup Looks for Evening and Parties – video tutorial
- The Classic Smoky Eye – video tutorial
- Working with False Lashes – video tutorial
Module 5: Create Your Own Makeup Kit
- Your Personal Makeup Kit
- All About Brushes
- Makeup Essentials
- Kit Pricing
- Cleaning and Hygiene
- Staying on Top of Beauty Trends
Who is this course for?
You don’t need to be a professional cosmetologist to play up your natural beauty and have fun with makeup - and there’s no reason to spend hundreds on fancy products either. So we’ve made it super easy for all you minimalists, girls on the go, and anyone who wants to experiment with makeup but doesn’t know where to start. With this course, you’ll learn fast, easy, and inexpensive makeup techniques that ANYONE can pull off.
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
After you complete this course, you could:
- Work as a makeup artist, specializing in everyday, natural looks
- Improve your personal style, and that of friends
- Achieve a higher level of skills in makeup
- Become a better stylist, who is more able to recommend easy, simple, and beautiful looks, techniques, and products
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there unlimited access to this course or is there a time limit?
With our Makeup for the Everyday Woman course, we offer unlimited access to the course content.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi l am really interested in this course
We are happy to hear that! Once you complete the purchase of your Makeup for the Everyday Woman course you will be contacted with all the relevant information for you to get started with your studies.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do i will get a certificate after completing the course?
Yes, you do. Once you complete your Makeup for the Everyday Woman course, you will receive a certificate of completion issued by IOA.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.