Add to basket or enquire
Makeup Artist, Nail Technician and Hairdressing expert provide treatments such as hair cutting, colouring, nail design & care, waxing, and skin care, make-up and spa services. This Makeup Artist, Nail Technician and Hairdressing Course for Beauty Salon will prepare you to work in one of the most stylish and fashionable industries. The Makeup Artist, Nail Technician and Hairdressing course is designed to develop you with a range of technical and creative knowledge and gain essential customer service skills in our professional workshops and commercial salons. You will gain skills of both the practical application of hair and beauty techniques and the knowledge of treatments and clients. Get the comprehensive working knowledge and the skills required to achieve your goal, make a lot of money and enjoy a successful career.
Benefits of studying the Makeup Artist, Nail Technician and Hairdressing Course for Beauty Salon with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Makeup Artist, Nail Technician and Hairdressing course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the Makeup Artist, Nail Technician and Hairdressing course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Makeup Supplies
- Makeup Application Women/Girls
- Makeup Application Guys
- Cleansing & Hairstyles
Professional Makeup and Beauty Tips
- Body Products Basics
- Be Educated On Toxins And Detoxing
- Using Bath Products
- Sunless Tanning
- Body Makeup
- The Latest In Support Garments
- How Looking Great Makes You Feel Great
- The Nail Salon Basics
- Nail Anatomy
- Nail Structure
- Manicure Pedicure Process
- Giving French Manicure
- Gel Manicures and Pedicures
- Acrylic Nail/Tip Application Process
- Nail Filing
- Nail Clipping
- Hand Massage
- Nail Polishing
- Nail Care Products
- Professional Nail Tips
- Pedicure Treatment
- Scrub Pedicure
- Aromatherapy Pedicure
- Hard Skin Removal
- Foot Massage
- Taking care of Feet
- Who are Hairdressers?
- Anatomy of the skull
- Hair Type
- Face shapes, Characteristics & Style concepts
- Hair Salon Equipments & Furniture
- Cutting the Hair
- Cutting hair – One length hair
- Cutting hair – Uniform Layer
- Cutting hair – Short graduation
- Cutting hair – Long graduation
- Cutting hair – Curly hair
- Cutting hair – Fringes
- Braiding Hair
- Applying Braiding Techniques
- Finishing Hair
- Health & Safety in Hairdressing
- About Of Hair Style
- Check Out Your Face Shape
- Choosing Your Style On Your Shape
- Best Hairstyles For A Long Face
- Best Hairstyles For A Square Face
- Best Hairstyles For A Round Face
- Best Hairstyles For A Heart Shaped Face
- How To Love Your Style
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Makeup Artist, Nail Technician and Hairdressing Course for Beauty Salon are suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This Makeup Artist, Nail Technician and Hairdressing is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
anam sahar asked:
Hi there, just wanted to ask that i am full time receptionist do you think i can do that by sitting at home??
Dear Anam, Thank you for contacting us. All our course materials are online and you can study everything online as well. You will get one year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete it anytime within a year. Therefore, you can complete the course at your own pace in your convenient times. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.