Add to basket or enquire
Make up Application Training
This Make up Application Training course is ideal for those who would like a more “hands on” approach to their learning and allows learners to gain practical skills, knowledge and understanding in makeup application.
Being a makeup artist is a rich and rewarding career, and there are many different areas that you can specialise in. For example, you could work as a Makeup Artist for film, television or stage. As well as this, you could do bridal makeup or makeup for events on a freelance basis. You could also work for a makeup brand as a makeup consultant, which could lead to doing makeup for fashion shows or photo shoots.
Who can take this training programme?
- This is for people who are looking to be a Makeup Consultant, Makeup Artist, Beauty or Bridal Makeup artist.
- This pack is suitable for learners aged 16 and above.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Course Curriculum : Make up Application Training
Module 01 - Make Up Application
1. Step By Step Make Up Application
2. Face Makeup
3. Eye Makeup
4. Lips, Cheeks & Brows
5. Day Make-Up Step By Step Application
6. Night Make-Up Step By Step Application
Module 02 - The Lips & Types Of Lips
1. Purple Ombre Lips
2. Pink Ombre Lips
3. Red Ombre Lips
4. Peach & Purple Lips
5. Rose Lip Transfer
6. Zebra Lip Transfer
7. Lip Liner Application With Pencil
8. Lipstick Application
Module 03 - Physiology Of Make Up Application
- Introduction To Basic Make-Up Application
- What Is Make-Up
- Structure Of The Skin
- Types Of Skin
- Types Of Eyes
- Basic Make-Up
- Basic Make-Up Procedure
- Make-Up Techniques
- How To Put On Makeup Naturally
- Remove The Make-Up
- Make Up Is Art, Beauty Is Spirit
- The Make-Up Guide
Module 04 -Prepration Of The Face
- Preparation Of The Face
- Correct And Conceal
- Correct Foundation Shade
- Daily Essentials
- Evening Look
- How-To Smokey Eye
- Bridal Make Up
This training is for 20 guided learning hours and you will cover following topics:
1. Preparation for make-up
The learner will be able to:
- State the factors that could influence the choice of basic make-up products and techniques
- State the importance of the preparation procedures for applying basic make-up
- Prepare for applying basic make-up
- Select products, tools and equipment
- State how and when to use products, tools and equipment for basic make-up
2. Make-up application
The learner will be able to:
- State basic skin types
- State the basic structure and function of the skin
- State the bone structure of the face
- Prepare the face
- Apply basic make-up products
- Remove basic make-up
- Follow safe and hygienic working practices
- Communicate and behave in a professional manner
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question tests is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Make up Application Training by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having good education background will be advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Project Manager
- Project Management Consultant
- Project Facilitator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.