Add to basket or enquire
This course will demonstrate to learners the basic and advanced macOS skills in order to learn to build a weather widget app and Slack clone app. The course begins from scratch and takes you on an informative journey to learn everything about UI design.
There are key elements explored in this course such as an introduction and weather status apps. Each module will be explored fully to ensure the learner gains a complete understanding of the subject matter.
The course MacOS Development – Comprehensive Crash Course is an excellent starting point for individuals looking to qualify as developers. Taking this course will open the door to new and exciting job opportunities, making you a marketable candidate in the process.
- Foundational macOS development – learn the basics to advanced topics
- macOS Toolbar apps – apps that can run in the background and operate from a toolbar
- How to build a Slack clone – User interface, networking services, and server deployment
- Advanced iOS techniques – learn professional development practices
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who want to build Mac apps
- Anyone who wants to create their own startup
- Individuals looking to become developers
- Business Owners
If you are absolutely new to programming you should learn the basics of Swift and Xcode before taking this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.