Machine Learning with Python
**Best Christmas Discounts**
Learn how to solve real-life problems in your personal life, business or job with Machine Learning algorithms. Machine Learning with Python course will take learners from beginner level to advanced level. By the completion of the course, individuals would gain an understanding of machine learning algorithms that would enable them to tackle most real-world problems. It is a step by step approach and hands-on training that will teach learners how to gain an understanding of machine learning tools, communicate effectively using Seaborn and learn how to use decision trees.
It is a step by step approach course that makes machine learning enjoyable and fun. If you are a data scientist, this course is perfect for you. Some things you can do upon understanding machine learning algorithms include how to classify flowers, identify staff that wants to leave before their time, identify handwriting and so much more.
The Machine Learning with Python course is created for individuals who have basic experience in Python programming. It is a widely used programming language that is often sought out by big name companies and corporations. Machine Learning with Python course will enable learners Learn Python Django from Scratch course will enable learners to take their Python programming skills to the next level and an opportunity to advance in their career.
- Learn about Movielens – a famous dataset with movie ratings
- Use Pandas to read and play around with the data
- Learn how to use Scipy and Numpy
- Introduction to Latent Factor Methods
- Introduction to Memory-based Approaches
- Design & implement a Recommendation System in Python
1: Course Introduction
2: Machine Learning Concepts
3: First Ml Application
4: Data Analysis
5: Linear Algebra
6: Natural Language Processing
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Certification & Awarding Body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Machine Learning with Python certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi, and Navdeep Singh have honed their tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. Together, they have created dozens of training courses and are excited to be sharing their content with eager students. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into enjoyable, practical, and engaging courses.
- Janani: 7 years at Google (New York, Singapore); Studied at Stanford; also worked at Flipkart and Microsoft
- Vitthal: Also Google (Singapore) and studied at Stanford; Flipkart, Credit Suisse and INSEAD too
- Swetha: Early Flipkart employee, IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Madras alum
- Navdeep: Longtime Flipkart employee too, and IIT Guwahati alum
Who is this course for?
- Analytics professionals, big data professionals who haven’t had exposure to machine learning
- Engineers who want to understand or learn machine learning and apply it to real-world problems
- Product managers
- Tech executives who are interested in big data, machine learning
- Anyone who has an interest in machine learning and want to move beyond the basics
- This course requires no formal pre-requisites
- It would be helpful to have working knowledge of Python
- .Net Programmer – £30,875 per annum
- Web Developer – £24,833 per annum
- Computer Programmer – £30,400 per annum
- Software Engineer – £32,516 per annum
- Software Developer – £24,833 per annum
- Product Manager – £34,271 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.