Machine Learning – Quant Trading
**Best Christmas Discounts**
This ’Quant Trading Using Machine Learning’ online training course takes a completely practical approach to applying Machine Learning techniques to Quant Trading. The focus is on practically applying ML techniques to develop sophisticated Quant Trading models. From setting up your own historical price database in MySQL, to writing hundreds of lines of Python code, the focus is on doing from the get-go. Supplemental Material included!
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This course consists of the following modules:
- You, This Course & Us
- Developing Trading Strategies in Excel
- Setting up your Development Environment
- Setting up a Price Database
- Decision Trees, Ensemble Learning & Random Forests
- A Trading Strategy as Machine Learning Classification
- Feature Engineering
- Engineering a Complex Feature – A Categorical Variable with Past Trends
- Building a Machine Learning Classifier in Python
- Nearest Neighbors Classifier
- Gradient Boosted Trees
- Introduction to Quant Trading
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each module, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Machine Learning – Quant Trading.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Quant traders who have not used Machine learning techniques before to develop trading strategies
- Analytics professionals, modellers, big data professionals who want to get hands-on experience with Machine Learning
- Anyone who is interested in Machine Learning and wants to learn through a practical, project-based approach
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Working knowledge of Python is necessary if you want to run the source code that is provided.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning, especially Machine Learning classification techniques, would be helpful but it’s not mandatory.
- Machine learning
- Quantitative research
- Risk analysis
- Quantitative trading
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.