Machine Learning – Python Programming: From Beginner to Intermediate
**Best Christmas Discounts**
This is a Python course for absolute beginners. You will learn to write Python programs, perform text processing, apply simple machine learning concepts, and so much more! By the time you’re finished with this intensive video training, you will have gone from zero experience to a fairly serious, early intermediate level. Supplemental Material included!
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This course consists of the following modules:
- What is coding? – It’s a lot like cooking!
- Don’t Jump Through Hoops, Use Dictionaries, Lists and Loops
- Our First Serious Program
- Doing Stuff with Files
- Functions are like Food Processors
- Databases – Data in rows and columns
- An Object Oriented State of Mind
- Natural Language Processing and Python
- Machine Learning and Python
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each module, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Machine Learning – Python Programming: From Beginner to Intermediate.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Folks with zero programming experience looking to learn a new skill
- Machine Learning and Language Processing folks looking to apply concepts in a full-fledged programming language
- Computer Science students or software engineers with no experience in Java, but experience in Python, C++ or even C#. You might need to skip over some bits, but in general the class will still have new learning to offer you.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This course will not train you to do a specific job, but it will provide you with the skills and knowledge to use Python. Whether you’re a computer science student, someone just getting into programming, or if you need to use it for work, this course will teach you something new.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.