London School of Trends
Add to basket or enquire
A wedding planner has a magic wand to create everlasting memories. They say it takes a village to plan a wedding, but we at LST make you a one-man self-equipped army to plan extravagant weddings with no sweat!
- Trusted Content: Comprises of video lectures, annotated lessons with live support for any queries. Quizzes and interesting exercises (you get personalised feedback on all assignments)
- Taught by: Sarah Balfour
- Diploma certificate by London School of Trends
- London School of Trends is Accredited by the British Accreditation Council
- Personalised Learning: The course duration is 4 weeks however you get 12 months access to the course so you can study at your own pace and convenience on any device mobile, tablet or laptop
- Tools to attain your creative goals: Full time support by our team and placement assistance to all candidates
Fancy yourself as the next Sarah Haywood? This online course may be the right place to start. Learn your role of a wedding planner, event planning and turning creative ideas into reality.
Get the classroom experience form the comfort of your home. We give you real-world advice on what to expect and how to maximise your creative and professional prospects.
- Online Luxury Wedding Planner Course is taught by an industry expert.
- The course consists of practical learning, highly interactive research assignments and quizzes.
- Learn online, on any device or browser over 12 months.
- Get personal feedback on every assignment.
- Study from anywhere and at your own pace.
- Successful students will receive diploma certificate from the London School of Trends.
This course includes 10 modules of study and research and it includes your role as a wedding planner, lavished themed weddings and choosing the right suppliers and staff for the big day.
- Module 1: Your role as a wedding planner - how to approach clients, The importance of excellence
- Module 2: Everything you need to know about wedding ceremonies - A guide to religious wedding ceremonies, A guide to civil ceremonies, Guiding clients: the etiquette
- Module 3: The perfect overseas wedding - The importance of planning and organisation, Overseas wedding checklist, Precautions
- Module 4: Lavish themed weddings - Themed wedding: Everything you need to know, Making the magic happen, A quick guide to popular themes
- Module 5: Organising supplies and staff for the big day - Outfit, Flowers 101, Preparations
- Module 6: Freelancing from home - Setting up: some easy steps, Freelancing and the law
- Module 7: How to manage your staff - A quick guide to management
- Module 8: Luxury event planning - Planning a luxurious event, Event planning from A to Z
- Module 9: Attention to detail - Organising a fabulous event
- Module 10: Interacting with others - How to manage interactions throughout an event, Access to the Photo Gallery for decor Ideas.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.