Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Did you know that nearly 6 million workers in the UK are considered lone workers? It's more important than ever to ensure their safety and well-being. Our comprehensive course, the Lone Worker Survival Kit to Protecting Physical and Mental Wellbeing, is the perfect solution for those seeking to enhance their knowledge and safeguard themselves in such working environments. This unique program equips you with the essential tools to navigate the challenges of lone working while promoting physical and mental resilience. Seize this opportunity to fortify your expertise, guaranteeing a secure, harmonious, and efficient isolated working experience that will benefit you and your organisation. Invest in your safety and well-being today – it's worth it!
- Grasp the fundamentals of lone working and its implications.
- Understand the legal framework governing lone worker safety.
- Conduct thorough risk assessments for lone working situations.
- Implement safe working systems tailored to lone workers.
- Develop strategies for conflict avoidance and resolution in lone working scenarios.
- Efficiently report and record incidents related to lone working.
- Foster physical and mental well-being and first aid and workplace safety knowledge for lone workers.
Why Prefer this Lone Worker Survival Kit to Protecting Physical and Mental Wellbeing Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD QS after completing this Lone Worker Survival Kit to Protecting Physical and Mental Wellbeing course
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery).
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments.
- 24/7 tutor support
The Lone Worker Survival Kit to Protecting Physical and Mental Wellbeing course is a comprehensive program designed to address lone workers' unique challenges. The curriculum begins with an introduction to the basics of lone working, exploring its implications and the legal framework that governs worker safety.
As the course progresses, you will learn to conduct risk assessments and implement safe working systems tailored to lone working environments. Additionally, you will develop essential skills in conflict avoidance and resolution, as well as the efficient reporting and recording of incidents.
The final modules of the course focus on fostering physical and mental well-being in a lone working context. You will also gain knowledge in first aid and workplace safety, ensuring you are well-equipped to protect your well-being in any lone working situation.
Upon completing the Lone Worker Safety Course, learners can obtain a certificate to prove their achievement. The following certificate options are available:
- PDF Certificate: A digital version of the certificate will be emailed to the learner upon request for only £10.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - UK Delivery: For learners within the United Kingdom, a high-quality printed hardcopy of certificate can be delivered to your postal address for only £29.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - International Delivery: For learners outside the UK, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your international postal address for only £39
Who is this course for?
- Individuals whose work involves regular lone working situations.
- Employers seeking to improve the safety and well-being of their lone-working staff.
- Human resources professionals responsible for implementing lone worker policies.
- Occupational health and safety officers aiming to enhance their knowledge of lone worker protection.
- Anyone interested in understanding and improving lone worker safety and well-being.
You will not need any prior background or expertise. All you need to take this Lone Worker Survival Kit to Protecting Physical and Mental Wellbeing is —
- A smart device.
- A secure internet connection.
- Being over the age of 16.
- And a strong drive for learning and literacy.
- Lone Worker Safety Advisor - £25,000 to £40,000
- Health and Safety Officer - £24,000 to £45,000
- Occupational Health Specialist - £30,000 to £50,000
- Workplace Well-being Coordinator - £22,000 to £35,000
- Human Resources (HR) Manager - £30,000 to £55,000
- Risk Assessment Consultant - £28,000 to £47,000.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.