This Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management Course aims to vastly expand your understanding of dynamic logistics and supply chain management and will expose you to a variety of techniques designed to improve supplier operations.
The Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management course focuses on planning, organising and controlling logistics, materials and supply chain management activities – key elements for successful management in any organisation – and it also covers strategic planning and decision-making.
After completing this Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management course, you will be able to understand the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation and will have gained new knowledge on the process of designing and setting up a warehousing facility. You will also be able to develop logistics networks that minimise costs and lead to improved customer service.
To make this Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students with convenient bite-sized modules, allowing you to study at your own pace. If you require support at any stage, our experienced tutors will be on hand to help answer all your queries through email.
This Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management course is ideal for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field, as well as for those who simply want to learn more about this topic.
The primary learning objectives of the Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management Course are to:
- Provide a thorough understanding of the role performed by logistics and supply chain functions.
- Help you in developing your knowledge about the basic supply chain structure, including the essential drivers of supply chain management.
- Teach you how to develop, plan, and implement logistics and supply chain strategies within your organisation.
- Help you get acquainted with the process of taking strategic steps to identify, assess and mitigate the risk in your end-to-end supply chain.
- Share some useful tips for applying lean methodology within the supply chain.
- Discuss the factors involved in troubleshooting supply chain problems.
- Teach all the essential lean tools and techniques needed to improve your business process.
- Give a comprehensive overview of successful transport management.
- Provide a greater understanding of SAP transportation management.
- Offer expert training to help you earn your Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management certification and find higher-paid work and better employment opportunities.
What will you learn in this Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management Course
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Course Overview
- Getting Started
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
- An Introduction to Successful Transport Management
- The UK’s Travel Infrastructure – Road and Rail
- Road Freight and Transport Management
- Passenger Road Transport and its Management
- Rail and Transport Management
- Transport Management for Ports and Inland Waters
- Transport Management for Airlines
- Trends, Challenges and Best Practice in Transport Management
- Transport Management and Health and Safety
SAP Transportation Management
- ECC TM EWM Shipment Integrated Scenario
- SAP Transportation Domestic Scenario
- SAP Transportation Management (TM) Integrated Scenario
- TM Overview + End to End Process Flow
- SAP TM Uncontrolled Shipment Scenario
- SAP TM – Air Waybill ID Generation
- Effective SAP TM for perfect order fulfilment!
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management Course is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management course. This Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This Logistics, Supply Chain and Transport Management course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there a test or exam at the end of the course?
Dear Joanna, Good afternoon. Yes, you will find three mock tests and the final exam at the end of the course. Exams will be online and MCQ based. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I live is Sierra Leone. Can I ask someone to pay/ purchase this course on my behalf from the UK ?
Hi Dominic, Thanks for your query. Yes, anyone can pay for you. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the course done online
Hi Ahmed, Thanks for your query. Yes, this course is online. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.