London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
- Introduction & Definitions.
- Identifying the component of logistics.
- The importance of logistics.
- The relation with marketing and production.
- The logistics planning process.
- The importance for effective logistics system.
- Routing and Scheduling.
- Transportation model.
- Organizing the logistics effort.
- Organizational orientation.
- Case studies and fieldwork.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.