Inspire London College Ltd
This is an Endorsed Certificate in Logistics Management.
Learner will get Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
Supply chain and Logistic management is the requirement of Industry in the 21st Century.
Improve your qualifications and skill level with Inspire London College’s Logistics Management Course. In the modern business world, the demand for Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management is increasing at a faster rate. Modern Organisations are hiring individuals having professional Certification in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management. Inspire London College offers the individuals a golden opportunity to learn the new evolving trends of logistics with Logistics Management course. The course is prepared under the supervision of highly skilled professionals that will provide better insight knowledge of the logistics world.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
Course Benefits of Certificate in Logistics Management
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course via email.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
After taking Logistics Management Course the students will be able to understand;
- The significance of Logistics Management in Modern Supply chains
- Objectives of a logistics system
- Different components of a logistics system
- Understanding the logistics cycle and activities involved in it
- The different logistics strategies
- Importance and purpose of Logistics Information Management System
- Reporting in a Logistics Information Management system
- The role of logistics management system in the decision-making process
- Inventory Control System
- How to select an inventory control system for logistics operations?
- How to establish a logistics design within an organisation?
Course Outline of Certificate in Logistics Management
The Certificate in Logistics Management includes four mandatory units. The overall course is of 40 credit hours Endorsed Certificate and its guided learning hours (GLH) are 160 hours.
Following units are included in the Logistics Management Certificate.
Unit 1: Introduction to Logistics Management
Unit 2: Understanding Logistics Management Information System
Unit 3: Inventory Control Systems in Logistics Management
Unit 4: Logistics Strategy Design Process
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London College’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the Certificate in Logistics Management, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £69 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Logistics Management Course has been designed for a variety of audience interested in exploring the world of logistics.
- The individuals having a keen interest in logistics management or supply chain management are the primary focus for this course.
- The employees already working in the organisation and want to improve their existing skills, knowledge and position are also advised to take this course.
- Individuals want to improve their qualifications and their CV’s for getting a better job in the field of Logistics and supply chain management.
There is no formal entry requirement for Certificate in Logistics Management Course. Learners pursuing to enrol for this course should meet the following conditions.
- Be age 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
After successful completion of Logistics Management Professional Course, individuals can establish their career as:
- Logistics Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Logistics Supervisor
- Logistics Consultant
- Supply Chain Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I learn about how shipping companies operate with this course. New career opportunities. Thank you.
The certificate in logistics management is comprised of 4 units. Unit 1: Introduction to Logistics Management Unit 2: Understanding Logistics Management Information System Unit 3: Inventory Control Systems in Logistics Management Unit 4: Logistics Strategy Design ProcessThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.