Endorsed Logistics Management Level 3 Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. Explore the field of contemporary Logistics Management Level 3 with this exclusive Logistics Management Endorsed Certificate Level 3! Learn how to confidently and effectively optimise every link within the supply chain. Core concepts introduced include procurement, production and delivery, the importance of effective inventory management, provision of logistics and transport services and how to use technology to improve the effectiveness of supply chain management. Take that first important step towards a fulfilling career in Supply Chain & Logistics Management today!
The Level 3 LogisticsManagement begins with the introduction to the Logistics and Supply Chain management. The role of the professional logistics manager is also discussed thoroughly. Highlights of the course include; Logistics Management, key importance of Logistics Management, procurement, processing and delivery procedures, other main topics include; Supply Chain metrics, evaluation or analysis of logistics performance.
The value of effective and efficient supply chain operations extends to small and large businesses alike across all contemporary sectors. Even the slightest disruption or inefficiency in a company’s supply chain is enough to spark potentially-catastrophic consequences. Those who work in chain management carry the responsibility of building, optimising and continually monitoring every link within the supply chain at every level. A position of enormous responsibility, supply chain management can also be exceptionally rewarding and surprisingly lucrative.
Logistics Management - Learning Outcomes
The successful completion of this Logistics Management - Endorsed Certificate Level 3 course , the learner should be able to;
- Understand how the Supply Chain works,
- Explain why a strong/efficient Supply Chain is beneficial.
- Discuss the relationship between Supply Chain and logistics Management
- List activities involved in logistics,
- Explain important current trends in logistics and the organisation,
- Discuss the aims and importance of logistics from a contemporary corporate perspective.
- Explore strategic decision making and the importance/role of a workable logistics strategy.
- Understand the concept of aggregate planning along with a series of effective and important methods for accurate forecasting.
- Explore wide variety of core procurement concepts
- Understand manufacturing costs and logistical interface requirements.
- Explore the development of distribution strategies
- Understand what is inventory management
- Explore the management of physical transport or logistics
- Describe various activities involved in warehousing & material handling
- Discuss the use of Information technology in Supply Chain
- Explore Supply Chain systems design
Logistics Management - Course Syllabus
This Logistics Management - Endorsed Certificate Level 3 Course Consists of the following units:
- Unit 1 Introduction to Logistics Management
- Unit 2 Logistics Strategy & Operations
- Unit 3 Procurement & Manufacturing Strategies
- Unit 4 Transport Management
- Unit 5 Warehousing and Material Handling
- Unit 6 Inventory Management
Logistics Management - Course Benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials.
Logistics Management - Course Material
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Logistics Management - Endorsed Certificate Level 3 course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
Logistics Management - Course assessment
You will be continually assessed throughout the Logistics Management - Endorsed Certificate Level 3 course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Staff Training Solutions you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Applicants looking for an accredited certificate
- Candidates wishing to upgrade their knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Candidates interested in a career change
- Existing Supply Chain workers seeking promotion
- Logistics managers looking to expand skills, knowledge and abilities
There is no particular entry requirement for Logistics Management - Endorsed Certificate Level 3.
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the Logistics Management - Endorsed Certificate Level 3 course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Certificate of Completion from STS
Certificate of Completion from STS (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Various roles in Supply Chain Management include;
- Purchasing manager,
- Production assistant,
- Materials manager,
- Warehouse manager
- Supply chain manager
- Operation manager
- Inventory specialist
- Materials planners/analyst
- Warehouse/facilities manager
- Transportation coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.