London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of the Logistics and Supply Chain Management - University Year 1 & 2 (Level 4 + 5) is intended to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in logistics and supply chain management. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. They will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the sector. They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective planning and risk assessment and forecasting. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within logistics and supply chain management.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma or bachelor degree top-up on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]LSIB[dot]CO[dot]UK
This qualification is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number : 603/4546/9
Logistics and Supply Chain Management - University Year 1 & 2 (Level 4 + 5) represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diplomas (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management - University Year 1 & 2(Level 4 + 5) qualification consists of 12 mandatory units for a combined total of 240 credits.
Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Financial Accounting and Analysis (20 credits)
- Introduction to Models and Frameworks for Operations Management (20 credits)
- Management and Organisational Behaviour (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Economics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Production and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Purchasing and E-Procurement (20 credits)
Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Communication (20 credits)
- Purchasing, Supplier Management and Negotiation (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Forecasting (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience if non of the above.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of this qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Final Year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.