Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
Learn to use Logic Pro X - workflow, tips and tricks for music production, and arrangement from scratch to mastering.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
What you'll learn:
- How to take an existing well known track and make the same structure of your track
- Create a full music production from scratch in Logic Pro X
- Create arrangements in a structured way to speed up the creation process of the track
- Create mixdown and full master of your track with mastering plugins
- The different workflow, tips and tricks in Logic Pro X
In this course, I will show you how to create a full music production from scratch to the entire product - arranged, mixed, and mastered. This course will teach you how to make this Tech House track with Logic Pro X and plugins as well as a few pairs of paid third-party plugins and free third party plugins. All paid third-party plugins that are used in this course have Demo Versions with full usage within a period. You can use the same principles you will learn music for both EDM, hip hop, or even new music genres - it will work for all genres!
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who want to expand their knowledge in music production. We are covering all of the techniques that most prominent music producers are currently using as well as limiting ourselves to create music with Logic's stock plugins and third-party plugins - as well as working in the box.
Everything that is done in this course is made in the box only - so all you need is a laptop with macOS such as MacBook Pro or a macOS desktop computer such as an iMac.
This course includes all you need to create a full music production. Everything that you need to use is included in this course and inside the included project file. Some plugins require the installation of free demo versions to work for this Course.
We also include 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your tracks - all royalty-free.
Unlike other music production courses, this course will cover everything from scratch and improve your overall music production level as well as getting you motivated to finish your music instead of letting your music ideas die within your project file.
Section 1 - Introduction
- Download The Project Files
Section 2 - The Creative Process
- Reference Track
- Bass And Main Sounds
- Finishing The Main Sounds
- Adding Drum Loops - Part 1
- Adding Drum Loops - Part 2
Section 3 - The Arrangement
- Arrangement Markers - Part 1
- Arrangement Markers - Part 2
- Arrangement 1 - Part 1
- Arrangement 1 - Part 2
- Arrangement 1 - Part 3
- Arrangement 2 - Part 1
- Arrangement 2 - Part 2
- Arrangement 2 - Part 3
- Arrangement 3 - Part 1
- Arrangement 3 - Part 2
Section 4 - Transitions And FX
- Transitions And FX - Part 1
- Transitions And FX - Part 2
Section 5 - Mixdown And Mastering
- The First Mixdown - Part 1
- The First Mixdown - Part 2
- Previewing The First Mixdown in The Car
- Fixing The Mix
- The Mastering Stage
Who is this course for?
- Logic Pro X users who want to know how to make full music productions and get better at it
- If you're new to Logic Pro X and want to learn how to make music productions fast
- Experienced music producers who want to learn a new perspective of music production in Logic Pro X
- You don't need to own a copy of Logic Pro X - the 90-day demo version works fine
- A computer with macOS
- You should know the basics of Logic Pro X at minimum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.