Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Local SEO course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector. You will learn real life knowledge and expertise from the industry experts and practitioners from this Local SEO course.
This Local SEO 3 courses bundle consists of the following courses:
- Course 1: Local SEO
- Course 2: Admin, secretarial & PA
- Course 3: Time Management
The Local SEO course starts with the basic knowledge of Local SEO and gradually shares expertise knowledge. In this course you will get a complete idea of the Local SEO with key concepts, strategies regarding use of it and in-depth knowledge. The Local SEO course is completely an online course. You can access this course from any part of the world with just a smart device and the internet.
By the end of this course, you will get complete knowledge and marketable skills. The course also comes with a certificate, which will add extra value to your resume and help you stand out in the job market. In short, the Local SEO course is the perfect course to fast track your career. So, what are you waiting for? Enrol this course today!
What you will learn
- Understand what Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is
- The Basics of setting up a small business website with Wordpress or Squarespace
- The importance of having a mobile friendly website
- How to setup and use Google+ for Business
- You will understand what important sites you should list your business on
- The importance of building business profiles across the internet
- Basic elements of on-page and off-page SEO
- How to outsource content writing for your website
- How to get more reviews for your Google business page
Why Choose the Local SEO course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
2 more accredited courses to develop your skills
- Course 1: Admin, secretarial & PA
- Course 2: Time Management
And you will also get these gifts
- Free PDF Certificate
- Free Hard Copy Certificate
- Lifetime Course Access
*** Local SEO ***
Introduction To The Course
- Local SEO For The Small Business Owner – What To Expect In This Course
- Local SEO For The Small Business Owner – Want Help From Me?
- Local SEO For The Small Business Owner – Who Am I? Why I Created This Course
- Local SEO For The Small Business Owner – What is local SEO?
- Pricing – This Course Vs. Using An SEO Agency
Setting Up a Simple Website for Business
- Do You Build Your Own Website Or Pay Someone Else To Build It?
- Why Your Website Must Be Mobile Friendly in 2015
- Setting Up a Simple Website for Business – Real Quick..
- Learning WordPress – A Simple Content Management System
- Setting Up a Simple Website for Business – WordPress Hosting
- Squarespace – Simple For The “Do It Yourself” Crowd
Setting Up Your Google+ Business Page
- Introduction To Google+ For Business
- A Poor Google+ Business Page Vs. a Good Google+ Business Page
- An Example Google+ Business Page Setup
- Using Canva To Create a Header Image
- Posting on Google+ For Business
- Setting Up Your Yelp Business Page
- Setting Up a Yelp Business Page
Basic Social Media Setup
- Local SEO For The Small Business – Facebook Business Page Setup
- Local SEO For The Small Business – Setting Up a LinkedIn Business Page
- Local SEO For The Small Business – Setting Up a Twitter Profile
- Run a Social Media Contest To Generate Buzz
Creating Business Listings for Local SEO
- Name, Address, and Phone Consistency For Your Business
- Building Citations (aka Business Listings)
- What are Data Aggregators?
Tools For Building Citations, Rank Tracking & More
- Check Citation Errors For Free With Moz Local
- Using Brightlocal for Building Citations, Monitoring Reviews, Tracking & More
- GeoRanker For Checking Your Rankings
- UpCity Local SEO
Optimizing Your Website for Local SEO
- Adding Name, Address, and Phone (NAP) To Your Website
- Using The “WordPress Local SEO” Plugin For Your Site
- Local SEO Articles Worth Reading
- Why Content Is So Important
- Building Content Pages For Your Services
- The Google Keyword Planner – Keyword Research
- Adding Heading Tags
- Adding an “Alt” Tag To Your Images
- Hiring a Writer for Only $5
- Link To Other Relevant Content On Your Website
- Setting Up JetPack To Post On Social Media Automatically
Asking for Reviews From Your Customers
- Why reviews are very important for your small business
- The Review Generator Handout
Getting Links From Other Websites aka Backlinks
- What Are Backlinks?
- Simple Ways To Get Backlinks for Small Businesses
Other Business Sites To Consider Signing Up On
- Other Business Sites To Consider Signing Up On – Thumbtack
- Angie’s List & HomeAdvisor
Where To Go From Here
- Your Overwhelmed – If Your Willing To Hire Someone
- Do It Yourself Local SEO For The Small Business Owner – Wrapping Up
- Local SEO For The Small Business Owner – Bonus: How I’m Landing $1000 Clients Every Month
By the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Who is this course for?
- Small businesses who are willing to put in the work to rank locally
- Those who are interested in dominating the search results for their local city
- If you are a business owner that lacks time to take action, this course might not be for you but it will help you understand the concepts of local SEO if you are unable to implement.
- You will need a basic website built with either Wordpress, Squarespace or another easy to use content management system
- A willingness to learn, implement, read and take consistent action
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.