This course the main basic modules that will equip you to be a live-in carer
The course covers the following modules that need to be completed:
Live in Carer Education – The Care Certificate
- Standard 1- Understand your role
- Standard 2- Your personal development
- Standard 3- Duty of care
- Standard 4- Equality & Diversity
- Standard 5- Work in a Person centered way
- Standard 6- Communication
- Standard 7- Privacy & Dignity
- Standard 8- Fluids & Nutrition
- Standard 9- Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia & Learning Disability
- Standard 10- Safeguarding adults
- Standard 11- Safeguarding children
- Standard 12- Basic Life Support
- Standard 13- Health & Safety
- Standard 14- Handling information
- Standard 15- Infection prevention and control
Additional modules that are also a part of this package:
- Care Planning
- Food Safety level 2
- Lone Working
- Medication Management
- Moving and Handling
Please be aware that once you log into our online e-portfolio where you can access all the course materials and submit assignments, you will not be eligible for a full refund even if you cancel within the 14 days. You will bear a cost of £50 administrative which will be deducted from your full payment if you are on a QCF course. If our e-portfolio shows that you have started on the assessment and submitted work, you will not be eligible for any refund at all! For CPD courses there is no refund once you log in and start the knowledge.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to work as a live-in carer or already working as a live-in carer
Access to computer with internet
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.