Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this ontext:premium quality Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course.
This premium online course titled Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers ensures your professional development with IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Love And Enrol The Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO-accredited certificate on successful completion of Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers Course
- Learning materials of our Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This masterclass Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course:
***Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers***
- Operating System
- Create an AWS account
- Create a Linux EC2 Instance
- Connect to Linux system using Mobaxterm from Windows
- Connect to Linux system from MAC
- Linux Filesystem Hierarchy
Files and Directories
- Basic Linux Commands
- Read a File
- Create a File
- Edit or Append Content to a File
- Create Directories
- Remove FIles and Directories
Manage Files and Directories
- Copy Files or Directories – Commands: cp
- Move or Rename a File
- Change Directory – Command: cd
- How to Search a File – Commands: find, diff and file
- Search a word in a file – Command: grep
- Replace a Word in a File – Commands: sed
- Creating & Managing a User – Command useradd
- Login as a User on EC2 Instance
- ls Command Explained
- File Permissions
- Changing Permissions – Commands: chmod
- Changing Ownership – Commands: chown, file
- Gather System Information – Commands: free, cpuinfo, uname etc..
- Installing Packages – Commands : yum [install, remove]
- Updating and Getting Info about Packages – Commands: yum [update, list, info]
- Collect Network info – Commands: hostname, ping, wget, ifconfig, curl
- Telnet explained
- Services – Commands: service [status, start, stop]
- Services – commands chkconfig, systemctl
- Process Management – Commands: ps, fg, bg, top
- Archiving files and directories – Commands: gzip, gunzip, zip, unzip, tar
- Crontab Explained
- Softlink and Hardlink – Commands: ln
- Copy files from Windows to Linux – Commands: scp
Once you have finished the Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course, you will be eligible to apply for a IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Linux for Cloud and DevOps Engineers course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.